This truly fall beverage is absolutely perfect for a chilly night. Crock Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte is deliciously spiced and warming, perfect for the cold weather ahead.
Every month for Secret Recipe Club, my mouth is watering as I look through all of my assigned blogs delicious recipes. This special holiday (#srcholidaytreats) was absolutely no different and may have been more so.
First, her blog was overloaded with so many amazing recipes, but since this is a holiday reveal, I definitely wanted a treat.
We chose Crock Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte. We absolutely love making coffee drinks at home and this one couldn’t be more seasonal and delicious. I was both surprised and delighted by how much we loved this, including the teens.
It has become a favorite over the years. Plus, it smelled delicious for hours, it tasted great and we’ve made it several times at my teens request to have more! The perfect fall drink as far as I’m concerned and it can be enjoyed anytime of day.
There’s nothing like a warm beverage on a chilly day. I love making up a batch, pouring myself a piping hot mug, grabbing a good book or turning on Netflix and cuddling under a blanket for hours.
Doesn’t that sound like heaven right about now? Well, so is this drink!
Here is Crock Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 6 cups of milk
- 4-6 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 – 4 cinnamon sticks
- whipped cream if desired
- cinnamon if desired
- In your slow cooker, combine the strong coffee and the milk.
- Using a mixer or blender, whip together the pumpin
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whip together the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, sugar and cinnamon until the are blended well.
- Pour into the coffee/milk mixture and blend well. Add in the cinnamon sticks.
- Heat on high in slow cooker for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, blend in small batches in your blender for added frothiness, or pour straight into mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon if desired.
- This can be stored, covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To reheat: use a small pot on the stovetop over medium heat, stirring occaisonally until heated through. Rebekah does not recommend heating in the microwave.