Cookies! Cookies! Cookies!
This is my favorite time of year. I love the lights, the sounds, the music and most of all, I love the baking. I love having Christmas music playing, my tree all lit up and the warmth of my kitchen, as I bake and my house fills with the wonderous scents of the season. These Frosted Ginger Spice Cookies fill my house with the aroma of Christmas everytime we bake them.
I am blessed to be part of such a great group of die-hard foodies, known as the Sunday Supper Movement, and this year, today we are hosting a very special #Cookielicious Exchange Party. Our party is overflowing with the BEST cookie recipes out there, brought to you by the Sunday Supper Movement team.
We have a huge variety of cookies that we bake up at Christmastime, but I love the crispness of these cookies . There’s the sweet, spicy aroma and flavor – a graham/gingerbread treat that literally melts filling your mouth with spicy goodness. While we typically use a chocolate frosting, this year we opted for a simple white frosting that lends an extra sweetness to the cookies and allows all of the flavor to shine through.
This #Cookielicious party kicks off a month long look into our holiday baking, as I invite you into my kitchen. I plan to share with you, more cookie recipes than you might know what to do with.
Frosted Ginger Spice Cookies
Don’t forget to join us Tuesday, December 1 at 7pm for our cookie exchange party live Twitter chat. Really hope to see you there! You’ll leave armed with all kinds of great baking information and new cookie recipes!
Don’t forget to follow our pinterest board either!
So what’s your favorite kind of holiday cookie to bake?
- Adaptable Marshmallow Bars by Get the Good Stuff
- Alfajores by Curious Cuisiniere
- Amaretto Apricot Oatmeal Cookies by Magnolia Days
- Brown Eyed Susans by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chewy Gingersnaps by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate – Pear Biscotti by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Coffee Cake Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Cowboy Cookies by Party Food and Entertaining
- Cranberry Orange Rugelach Cookies by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Mint Cake Mix Cookies by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Espresso-Ginger Sandwich Cookies by Wholistic Woman
- Espresso Snickerdoodles by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Frosted Ginger Spice Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Gingerbread Snowflake Cookies by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Gluten Free Nutella Stuffed Linzer Cookies by Fearless Dining
- Green Tea Macarons with Chocolate Ganache by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Holiday Nutrolls by Delaware Girl Eats
- Kolaczki by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Lemon Thumbprint Cookies by Cookin’ Mimi
- Macadamia Nut Butter Crisps by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mudslide Cookies by Books ‘n Cooks
- Nana’s Russian Teacakes byThe Crumby Cupcake
- Pfeffernüsse by Feeding Big
- Pistachio oatmeal cookies by Caroline’s Cooking
- Pizzelles by The Freshman Cook
- Snowball Cookies by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Spiked Eggnog Cookies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Tipsy Chocolate Cherry Cookies by Christmas Tree Lane
- Toffee Squares by Ruffles & Truffle