Cookies! Cookies! Cookies!
This is my favorite time of year. I love the lights, the sounds, the music and most of all, I love the baking.
I love having Christmas music playing, my tree all lit up and the warmth of my kitchen, as I bake and my house fills with the wonderous scents of the season.
These Frosted Ginger Spice Cookies fill my house with the aroma of Christmas everytime we bake them.
I am blessed to be part of such a great group of die-hard foodies, and this year, today we are hosting a very special Cookielicious Exchange Party.
Our party is overflowing with the BEST cookie recipes out there.
We have a huge variety of cookies that we bake up at Christmastime, but I love the crispness of these cookies.
There’s the sweet, spicy aroma and flavor – a graham/gingerbread treat that literally melts filling your mouth with spicy goodness.
While we typically use a chocolate frosting, this year we opted for a simple white frosting that lends an extra sweetness to the cookies and allows all of the flavor to shine through.
This #Cookielicious party kicks off a month long look into our holiday baking, as I invite you into my kitchen.
I plan to share with you, more cookie recipes than you might know what to do with.
Frosted Ginger Spice Cookies
So what’s your favorite kind of holiday cookie to bake?
- Alfajores by Curious Cuisiniere
- Amaretto Apricot Oatmeal Cookies by Magnolia Days
- Brown Eyed Susans by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chewy Gingersnaps by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate – Pear Biscotti by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Coffee Cake Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Cowboy Cookies by Party Food and Entertaining
- Cranberry Orange Rugelach Cookies by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Mint Cake Mix Cookies by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Espresso-Ginger Sandwich Cookies by Wholistic Woman
- Espresso Snickerdoodles by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Gingerbread Snowflake Cookies by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Gluten Free Nutella Stuffed Linzer Cookies by Fearless Dining
- Green Tea Macarons with Chocolate Ganache by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Holiday Nutrolls by Delaware Girl Eats
- Kolaczki by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Lemon Thumbprint Cookies by Cookin’ Mimi
- Macadamia Nut Butter Crisps by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mudslide Cookies by Books ‘n Cooks
- Nana’s Russian Teacakes byThe Crumby Cupcake
- Pistachio oatmeal cookies by Caroline’s Cooking
- Pizzelles by The Freshman Cook
- Snowball Cookies by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Spiked Eggnog Cookies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Tipsy Chocolate Cherry Cookies by Christmas Tree Lane
- Toffee Squares by Ruffles & Truffle