These Chocolate Brownie Cranberry Muffins are perfectly chocolatey, sweet and just the right tart from the cranberries. A true favorite for the holiday season.
This week is Cranberry week, and we are celebrating all things encompassing the amazing winter berry and all it’s sweet and tart goodness.
My friends and I have gathered together and brought you dozens of great recipes that we are sharing Monday, Wednesday and Friday of this week.
You can find today’s recipes down below.
I chose these muffins because they are a favorite around here.
My kids have been enjoying brownie muffins since they were little. They are most definitely of the treat/dessert variety and not so much the breakfast variety. But if you decide to eat them for breakfast, I won’t judge. (psst… they are really great with a hot cup of coffee!)
We decided to add some chocolate chips and dried cranberries to cut the sweetness and to give them a lovely holiday twist.
Tips and Tricks for these Chocolate Brownie Cranberry Muffins
- These can be made with a boxed brownie mix, and they turn out just as good. However, you will need to adjust the brownie mix ingredients by adding an extra egg to get a more cake like texture.
- We’ve used a lot of different types of baking cocoa powder, so your options are limitless. If you want a more dark chocolate version, use Hershey’s Special Dark.
- For the chocolate chips, anything goes. You can use dark chocolate, semi-sweet or even white chocolate. All are perfect and add something different to the muffins.
- Store the muffins for up to a week in an airtight sealed container.
Welcome to Cranberry Week!
This week we are celebrating all things cranberry! We have delicious recipes from across the country to celebrate all things cranberry!
#CranberryWeek is an annual blogging event that is hosted by Ashley from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Cranberry Moscow Mule from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Vegan Cranberry Biriyanifrom Magical Ingredients
- Cranberry Jalapeno Dip with Cream Cheese from Our Good Life
- Cranberry Christmas Cake from The Fresh Cooky
- Cranberry Sauce Recipe from Devour Dinner
- Christmas Morning Punch from Jen Around the World
- Cranberry Chutney from The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Brownie Cranberry Muffins from Daily Dish Recipes
- Cranberry Fluff from Life Love and Good Food
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast from Kate’s Recipe Box
Let’s make Chocolate Brownie Cranberry Muffins!