Talk about a refreshing summer cocktail with all the best. Sweet honeysuckle infusion with three berries and a vodka spritzer. Yes! This Honeysuckle Berry Vodka Spritzer is a clear winner!
What’s better on a warm summer evening than a slight breeze, and a cold drink.
What if that cold drink was a Honeysuckle Berry Vodka Spritzer? Would that make you smile?
I know it made us smile. The sweet taste of childhood (honeysuckle) mixed with an incredible berry mix, makes this cocktail so versatile!
It’s hard to believe that one week from today I will be landing in Orlando a few days ahead of a conference to enjoy a little vacation time with family before my busy weekend gets started.
My daughter, son-in-law and grandson will be joining us in Orlando too, which will be fun!
We celebrated with these awesome cocktails because we are so excited!
I hope you’re going too, but if you’re not – enjoy this delicious cocktail and follow along with all of us across social media.
Also be sure and check out my friend Ellen’s Blackberry Wine Sparkler that she made just for the conference too!
Here’s How to Make this Honeysuckle Berry Vodka Spritzer
You will need the Honeysuckle Simple Syrup Recipe for this exact Cocktail.
However, if you just want to use a classic simple syrup with no flavor, you will still get an incredible Berry Vodka Spritzer, that will taste just as delicious with all those berries!
Honeysuckle Berry Vodka Spritzer
- 1/4 cup of vodka chilled
- 1 Tablespoon Honeysuckle Simple Syrup
- Club soda chilled
- Raspberries Blueberries, Strawberries
- Extra Raspberries Blueberries and Strawberries, for garnish
- In the bottom of two glasses, place three blueberries, one strawberry and two raspberries per glass.
- Mix together the Honeysuckle Simple Syrup and Vodka and pour evenly into each glass. Gently muddle the fruit at the bottom.
- Top each glass with club soda, add ice if desired and enjoy!
- Garnish with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.