All your favorite protein-packed breakfast foods, drizzled with creamy, tart Hollandaise sauce and baked up in buttery crescent dough, this Easy Sausage and Eggs Benedict Breakfast Ring is the perfect breakfast!
Just slice and serve!
Smithfield and No Child Hungry
My kids enjoy eating breakfast more when they help, and I enjoy getting the day started off right. It’s important for kids to get the nutrition they need to start the day.
In order to help with this, Smithfield is partnering with No Kid Hungry for a second year in a row to help kids in need get access to a healthy breakfast as well.
They are doubling their donation to two million meals to support the organization’s in-school programs.
Gone are our leisurely mornings, now it’s just fast paced and busy.
One thing I always make time for is a well-balanced, protein-packed breakfast for my family.
Studies show that children who have a hearty and wholesome breakfast, are more likely to perform better on standardized tests.
One of our favorite go-to recipes for busy weekday mornings, is this Easy Sausage and Eggs Benedict Breakfast Ring.
Smithfield Hometown Original Breakfast Sausage Links make this recipe so easy and a huge favorite of mine.
Another great perk is that this breakfast is ready in about 20 minutes.
Smithfield Hometown Original Breakfast Sausage Links are great to grab and go on their own or to include in a fun and unique recipe that gives your family that morning protein-kick we all need.
They are available in available in flavorful links, rolls and patties, Smithfield Breakfast Sausage is a great addition to your favorite breakfast dish.
Can my kids help make this Easy Sausage and Eggs Benedict Breakfast Ring?
The kids can be involved in making breakfast too!
This helps us get out the door well-fed and ready to face the day.
The kids love to fill and assemble the dough ring.
While they are getting dressed and ready for school, it’s simple to whip up the scrambled eggs and sausage and have everything ready for them. Takes about 5-10 minutes.
When my kids are ready for school, they come help fill the crescent ring with ingredients and put it into the oven for 10-12 minutes.
During that time, we are packing up backpacks, lunchboxes and signing papers, etc.
Then when 10 minutes has passed by, what we wind up with is a delicious, piping hot, easy-to-slice Sausage and Eggs Benedict Breakfast Ring.
Are you ready to make this Sausage and Eggs Benedict Breakfast?
This post is sponsored by Smithfield all thoughts expressed in this post are my own.
More fabulous breakfast recipes
- Savory Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl
- Toad in the Hole Breakfast Sandwiches
- Breakfast Skillet Potatoes
- Bacon and Sausage Breakfast Balls
- Chocolate Banana Chia Breakfast Smoothies
- Beef Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burritos
- Fire Roasted Salsa Rice and Egg Breakfast Bowls
Sausage and Eggs Benedict Breakfast Ring Recipe
Sausage and Eggs Benedict Breakfast Ring
- 8 Smithfield Hometown Original Sausage Links
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 1 tube crescent dough
- ¼ cups sliced green onions
- ½ cups shredded cheese
- 1/2-3/4 cups prepared Hollandaise Sauce (some for drizzle on ring, and some for dipping after baked)
- Cook thawed sausage links in skillet over medium-high heat for 7 to 12 minutes, turning frequently to brown evenly. Set aside.
- While sausage is cooking, scramble the eggs. Set aside.
- Using a large pizza pan, unroll the crescent dough and put the wider end of each individual dough triangle touching each other in a circle. Basically it will look like a large sun. (see photo)
- Begin by layering the scrambled eggs on each of the wide ends of the crescent dough. Top with cheese. Add a cooked sausage link to each one. Sprinkle the top with green onions (or fresh onions if you prefer).
- Drizzle Hollandaise sauce over the fillings, to taste.
- Pull the tips of each crescent roll back over the top of the fillings tucking it under to secure. (see photo)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 or until top is golden.
- Remove from oven and slice into 8 pieces. Serve with extra Hollandaise sauce if desired.