Toad in the Hole Breakfast Sandwiches are grilled and dripping with runny egg and loaded with bacon, avocado, spinach and whatever else you’d like to add!
You might be familiar with Toad in the Hole, Egg in the Hole or Egg in the Basket among several other names it goes by.
A piece of toast, with a hole cut into it and an egg fried in the middle. Yum!
But how about turning that concept into a sandwich? A Toad in the Hole Breakfast Sandwich. Yes please!
This week we are celebrating the egg. An egg added to almost any dish, just makes it more special and adds some unique flavor.
I love an egg served on top of my burgers, rice dishes, meat and more!
We love eggs at our house and these Toad in the Hole Breakfast Sandwiches are a true favorite.
You can add what you want, change out what you don’t want.
Add a sausage patty, delete the bacon (what!?!?).
Add some spice or tobasco sauce instead of the mayonnaise.
Don’t want spinach? Try Kale or lettuce and tomato.
Anything goes here!
They are SO easy to make!
More Delicious Egg Recipes
Deviled Egg Recipes
- Curry Deviled Eggs
- Classic Deviled Eggs(-alad Sandwiches)
- Ham and Swiss Deviled Eggs
- Chipotle Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Asparagus Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs
- Lemon Pepper Deviled Eggs
- Smoky Deviled Bacon And Eggs
- Twisted Deviled Eggs
- Olive Deviled Eggs
- Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Garlic Oregano Deviled Eggs
Main Dish Egg Recipes
- Avocado Egg Chilaquiles
- Baked Eggs in Cream
- Baked Scotch Eggs
- Chorizo, Dubliner, and Vegetable Quiche
- Classic Shirred Eggs with Gruyere and Ham
- Egg Biryani
- Italian Style Stuffed Bread
- Jalapeño Popper Quiche
- Papas con Huevos (Potato and Egg Tacos)
- Pasta Carbonara with Shrimp and Leeks
- Potato, Egg and Cheese Scramble
- Sunny Side Up Burger
- Tex-Mex Migas
- Toad in the Hole Breakfast Sandwiches
- Tomato Asiago Frittata
Dessert Egg Recipes
- Creamy Flan
- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Orange Coconut Bundt Cake
- Pavlova with Strawberry Curd
- Pistachio Chai Baked Alaska
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies