Not your classic deviled eggs, these Twisted Deviled Eggs have a little bite to them! Absolutely stunning!
It’s day two of the deviled egg explosion of recipes here on my blog.
I told you all earlier this week that I planned to pamper you with a nice variety of various deviled egg recipes all week long.
Deviled eggs are the perfect appetizer to serve. It’s an easy appetizer to double, triple or quadruple and still stay on a budget.
All of these recipes that we share for deviled eggs have been tried by my family and are deemed edible and tasty.
We love to try out different egg recipes, and deviled eggs are one of our favorite ways to eat eggs. And there are just so many different kinds.
We have several different types of deviled eggs recipes with interesting and unique flavors. We really hope you will try them and let us know what you think.
Do you love Deviled Eggs as much as we do?
More deviled egg recipes:
- Twisted Deviled Eggs
- Curry Deviled Eggs
- Asparagus Deviled Eggs
- Lemon Pepper Deviled Eggs
- Deviled Eggs with Capers, Cucumber and Red Onion
Recipe for Twisted Deviled Eggs
Twisted Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- parsley finely chopped,
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks into a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks until they are crumbly.
- Add in the mayonnaise and the dijon mustard.
- Stir in the white onion and the chopped parsley (save some to sprinkle on top at the end).
- Add the salt and ppeper to taste and blend it all until smooth.
- Spoon into the egg halves.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onion, parsley and paprika.