Any easy, colorful, extremely tasty appetizer, these Antipasto Kebabs are easy to make, easy to eat and go fast! Make a lot for your next party or get together.
It’s hard to believe we are in our 4th week of the Holiday Progressive Dinner. Seriously, today is indeed the 4th week, and in case you missed any of them, you can find them here:
- Week 1: Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey & 5 Spice + 4 other fabulous recipes to make a complete holiday meal!
- Week 2: Pomegranate Orange Spinach Salad + 4 other fabulous recipes to make a complete holiday meal!
- Week 3: Pumpkin Spice Profiteroles with Warm Cranberry Red Wine Compote + 4 other fabulous recipes to make a complete holiday meal!
- Week 4: You’re reading it! 🙂 The perfect appetizer: Antipasto Kebabs!
Today, for week 4 of the Holiday Progressive Dinner, I am hosting the Appetizer. These fabulous sticks of goodness are literally one of our favorite appetizers for any get together. They are of course, quite simple to make, and since often for holiday’s and parties, you are making lots, they are perfect because they come together quickly. We get the whole family together to do it, and it is very quick.
This is just one of those recipes that looks gorgeous arranged on a platter, or even in a decorated vase, sticking up like flowers. The vibrant colors make it appealing and they go very fast at every gathering we bring them to. They will most definitely be served at our house both for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.
You can print the Antipasto Kebabs below:
- 8 oz. Sliced Salami we get ours in the deli section - comes in a "log"
- 8 oz. of mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. of black olives or Kalamata Olives or 4 oz. of each
- approx. 1 cup of grape tomatoes or 1 tomato per skewer
- 1 Tablespoon Pesto
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- a pinch of Oregano pepper and salt
- wood or bamboo skewers we used 6" skewers
In a bowl, toss the mozzarella, olives and tomatoes with the pesto, balsamic vinegar, oregano, salt & pepper. Allow to marinate about 5 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
Grab your skewer and use this order to skew the items: salami, mozzarella, salami, tomato, salami and an olive to finish it off.
See? Super easy! Enjoy with some cheese and crackers.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the recipes in this week’s Holiday Progressive Dinner. You will have a complete meal when you grab each of the recipes, and you can get the past three weeks too! Mix and match or use them as is, you’ll have your holiday meals complete in no time!
Holiday Progressive Dinner Week 4 Recipe Links
HERE at Daily Dish Recipes
Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Chicken for Two
at Adventures in All Things Food
Creamy Corn Casserole
at The Gunny Sack
Vegetable Medley with Cream Sauce
at Flour on My Face
Butter Toffee Pound Cake with Vanilla Brandy Caramel Sauce