Any easy, colorful, extremely tasty appetizer, these Antipasto Kebabs are easy to make, easy to eat and go fast! Make a lot for your next party or get together.
It’s hard to believe we are in our 4th week of the Holiday Progressive Dinner. Seriously, today is indeed the 4th week, and in case you missed any of them, you can find them here:
- Week 1: Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey & 5 Spice + 4 other fabulous recipes to make a complete holiday meal!
- Week 2: Pomegranate Orange Spinach Salad + 4 other fabulous recipes to make a complete holiday meal!
- Week 3: Pumpkin Spice Profiteroles with Warm Cranberry Red Wine Compote + 4 other fabulous recipes to make a complete holiday meal!
- Week 4: You’re reading it! 🙂 The perfect appetizer: Antipasto Kebabs!
Today, for week 4 of the Holiday Progressive Dinner, I am hosting the Appetizer. These fabulous sticks of goodness are literally one of our favorite appetizers for any get together.
They are of course, quite simple to make, and since often for holiday’s and parties, you are making lots, they are perfect because they come together quickly.
We get the whole family together to do it, and it is very quick.
This is just one of those recipes that looks gorgeous arranged on a platter, or even in a decorated vase, sticking up like flowers. The vibrant colors make it appealing and they go very fast at every gathering we bring them to.
They will most definitely be served at our house both for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.
You can print the Antipasto Kebabs below:
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the recipes in this week’s Holiday Progressive Dinner. You will have a complete meal when you grab each of the recipes, and you can get the past three weeks too! Mix and match or use them as is, you’ll have your holiday meals complete in no time!
Holiday Progressive Dinner Week 4 Recipe Links
HERE at Daily Dish Recipes
Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Chicken for Two
at Adventures in All Things Food
Creamy Corn Casserole
at The Gunny Sack
Vegetable Medley with Cream Sauce
at Flour on My Face
Butter Toffee Pound Cake with Vanilla Brandy Caramel Sauce
Recipe for Antipasto Kebabs
- 8 oz. Sliced Salami we get ours in the deli section – comes in a “log”
- 8 oz. of mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. of black olives or Kalamata Olives or 4 oz. of each
- approx. 1 cup of grape tomatoes or 1 tomato per skewer
- 1 Tablespoon Pesto
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- a pinch of Oregano pepper and salt
- wood or bamboo skewers we used 6″ skewers
- In a bowl, toss the mozzarella, olives and tomatoes with the pesto, balsamic vinegar, oregano, salt & pepper. Allow to marinate about 5 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
- Grab your skewer and use this order to skew the items: salami, mozzarella, salami, tomato, salami and an olive to finish it off.
- See? Super easy! Enjoy with some cheese and crackers.
I’d pick orange stoneware.
I love that color orange, good luck!
I would love anything in purple! I don’t care what it is…just purple! 😀
Ah, then you like the set I have! hahah 🙂 I love the purple… it’s a beautiful color..
I want to try the Bubble and Brown 4.5-Quart Large Oven Oval – Red!
The red goes so nicely with all the other fun red appliances out there. The oval stoneware is so pretty and versatile!
I love the purple!
I have been looking at those oval bakers for a while. I love the bright orange color!
so many awesome choices! This is prob my fave piece: http://shop.potsandpans.com/Bakeware/Rachael-Ray-Stoneware-4.25-Quart-Casserovalandtrade;-Green-58585.html
Beautiful! What a fun way to serve an appetizer.
What a quick and easy appetizer for the holidays!
They’re gorgeous and they look so tasty! I think this would be a quick easy way to prep knockout appetizers for a potluck, too!
I love the orange or red – perfect match for my kitchen!
Rachael Ray Stoneware
2-Piece 12-Ounce Round au Gratin
This would be great for crunchy topped Mac ‘n Cheese!
I like the 4.25 quart Casseroval in green.
I love the bright orange color!
3.5-Quart Covered Rectangle Casserole – Red
The casserole dish is something I really want!
The 3-Piece Small Oval Bubble & Brown Set in purple!
I would like red. Thank you.
I would love to try the Rachael Ray Stoneware 9 x 13 Inch Rectangular Pan!
I think the yellow would add a sunny touch to our kitchen.
I love the 4.25 Quart Casseroval. I think it would be a beautiful presentation size when we have company.
I purchased the four-quart version in the vivid orange color as I wanted something noteworthy to transport and serve my holiday side dish I was taking to a dinner party. While the high handles make it a bit more difficult to fit into the oven or microwave, it did just fit into my friend’s smaller-size microwave as I needed to reheat it just a bit–and it’s a rather whimsical piece that is sure to start conversation. While it can’t be used on the stovetop, the fact that it can go into the freezer, the microwave, and the oven is a big plus–and the fact that it comes with a lid made it even handier though I wrapped a sheet of foil over the top of the casserole before putting the lid on for transport. A set of the various other pieces in this range would be a great gift for a cook or a treat to add to one’s own kitchen.
I’d probably choose blue