Are you looking for a fabulous side dish recipe for your holiday meal or just about any other get together? This Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Five Spice is perfect for any holiday table, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc.
We make sweet potatoes with every holiday meal, and while I typically choose a simple Sweet Potato Casserole, this year will be different. At Easter time, I decided to make these amazing Roasted Sweet Potatoes and we seasoned them up a bit with five spice instead of regular old cinnamon because I love how it tastes and it only enhances the pure flavor of roasted sweet potato. The honey is then drizzled over, so the full flavor still shines through with limited added sweetness.
They are delish!
Absolutely fantastic! They go with everything.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Five Spice
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey & 5 Spice
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey and 5 spice, an easy and perfect side dish for any holiday meal.
- 8 sweet potatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 3 teaspoons of five spice
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the sliced sweet potatoes in a single layer in two 13x9 dishes.
- Drizzle the oil and then the honey across the tops of the sweet potato slices.
- Sprinkle the five spice on top.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Easy, and delicious. They taste like they took hours when they only took about a half hour. You simply cannot go wrong with these yummy roasted sweet potatoes!
I love hearing how others enjoy their sweet potatoes. What is your favorite way to enjoy sweet potatoes with your family, at holiday’s or any other type of get together?