Grilled Nutella Crosissants are melted Nutella and grilled croissants combined for a quick and easy dessert or snack, anytime.
I chose Nutella right away mostly because I had a big jar leftover from Saturday’s deliciousness. Not to mention, that… seriously – can you have enough Nutella? I don’t really think you can.
And if you don’t care for Nutella, I guess you could just change up the middle and make it what you want!
This recipe was just thrown together one afternoon because we had croissants and we wanted to do something special with them. I happen to adore croissants… light and flaky. Perfect with almost anything, so why not croissants.
These Grilled Nutella Croissants are definitely not anything fancy, but they sure are incredibly delicious. Buttery, flaky croissant smothered with Nutella. You’d never know they weren’t anything special when you taste them.
Since we first made them, we’ve paired them with peanut butter and Nutella and Bananas and Nutella and a few other combinations. This recipe works with so many different flavor combinations and believe it or not, Nutella goes REALLY well with almost any fruit. We love it with sliced strawberries or raspberries.
This recipe is just the basic recipe, a jumping off point if you will. But I promise it’s amazing on it’s own so if you don’t want to change it, you definitely don’t have to! BUT you can also add what you want. It’s ridiculously easy and fast and quite filling believe it or not. I am positive you will love it, if you love Nutella. DELICIOUS!
Are you ready to make Grilled Nutella Croissants?
I know I am!
Is it sad that as soon as I wrote up this post, I started craving these? Looks like I know what I’m making soon!
Looking for more Nutella recipes?
- Two-Ingredient Flourless Nutella Cake
- No Bake Strawberry Nutella Pie
- Pumpkin Biscoff (or Nutella) Pound Cake
- Grilled Nutella Croissants
- Nutella Breakfast Muffins
Grilled Nutella Croissants
- 1 Tbs. Butter
- 3-4 Tbs. Nutella
- 2 Croissants
- Add ins: Peanut Butter Bananas, Chocolate Chips, crushed nuts, etc.
- Slice the croissants in half. Then spread the butter all over the outside of the croissant. Place the inside of the croissant face down on a pan and grill until golden. Flip the bottom half of the croissants and spread Nutella all over them.
- Now flip the tops of the croissants over and place them on top of the Nutella. Grill the outside of the croissants until golden and remove from pan. Serve hot.
- If you want to add any add in's, do that after spreading the Nutella before putting the top back on. Enjoy!