Curry Deviled Eggs
These Curry Deviled Eggs are a twist on the traditional classic, throwing a little Korean flair in for good measure. They are full of so much flavor and were gone FAST!
As I mentioned on this delicious curry recipe, the blog I got last month was Koreafornian Cooking, and while initially a bit intimidated by the thought of International cooking, I quickly got over that.
I tried several recipes on her blog and all of them were delicious!
I am a bit of a deviled eggs freak, and I have so many deviled eggs recipes its ridiculous, but one thing I had never tried, was Curry.
Curry deviled eggs. Simply amazing.
I was also really pleased that my kids that enjoy deviled eggs, also enjoyed the deviled eggs with Curry. Always a good thing.
So Tammy, once again you have an awesome blog, I love your recipes and I still have more to go.
I plan to try one of the more “challenging” recipes as well, once I figure out where around here I can purchase some of the ingredients. haha
I call this absolutely Korean American food… it’s simply when International cuisine meets my kitchen – which is pretty much what usually happens when I try an International dish.
These Curry Deviled Eggs were perfect for me to experiment with.
Also, dear blog readers, you should go and see her original post.
She has a video where she makes these awesome curry deviled eggs. And you can even get a glimpse of behind the scenes!
Are you ready to whip up your own batch of Curry Deviled Eggs?
Heading to a potluck? BBQ? Want something a little different? These are absolutely perfect! I promise your guests will be so surprised by the flavor! Delicious!
Curry Deviled Eggs
- 12 Eggs Boiled, Peeled and Sliced in Half Lengthwise
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. Minced Green Onions the white and light green part only – save the rest for another dish!
- 2 tsp. Curry Powder
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Garnish: Paprika Sesame Seeds, Minced Herbs (Parsley)
- If you haven’t peeled your hard boiled eggs yet, do that and slice them in half lengthwise.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the mayonnaise and the hard cooked yolks of the eggs.
- Stir in the green onions, curry powder, salt and pepper and blend well. I usually use a mixer for this, simply because it makes the mixture smooth and easy to use at the end.
- Now, using a spoon, a pastry bag, or even a baggy with a tiny hole cut into one corner to pipe the yolk mixture into your egg white halves. I didn’t make mine all pretty here, but you totally can. Decorative piping tips are perfect for this!
- Sprinkle some paprika over the top to add some color, or try something different like sesame seeds. So yummy!
Thanks for testing out my Curry Deviled Egg recipe. It’s one of my favorite recipes for potlucking. 🙂