A Little Summer Berry Love, this Summer Fruit Salad is not only super easy, but so delicious!
Why We Love This Summer Fruit Salad
- It’s easy and can be whipped up pretty quickly.
- If you’re not making it for an event, this recipe makes at least two or three portions per family member. Fruit Salad for days!
- This recipe is very easily adapted. Double, Triple or add what you love!
- It uses fresh fruit and is a healthy alternative for a summer dessert or snack.
We love fruit at our house, and most especially berries – strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Yum!
I make tons of fruit recipes all summer long, so why not pull one out of the archives and share it with you. This summer salad is so easy to make and is ready in as long as it takes you to cut up the fruit and mix it all together. So simple.
I love fruit. I love summer fruit. I could eat it everyday. I love making a quick fruit salad to serve on the side in the summer and my kids love it too.
What are some common Summer Fruit?
- and a lot more!
This Summer Fruit Salad is one of our favorites and we make it all the time.
We change it up for different holidays, seasons and events.
I will also make a up a huge batch of this over a weekend and I use small plastic storage containers to divide it up.
During the school year, my kids can pop one into their lunch box in the morning and have yummy fruit for lunch.
More Summer Berry recipes:
- Whipped Coconut Milk Fruit Salad
- Strawberry Shortcake with Real Strawberry Whipped Cream
- Strawberry Blackberry Sweet Basil Smoothie
- Lunch Box Kabobs