Roasted Red Pepper Asparagus Mini Tarts, savory delicious mini quiche-like tarts full of great roasted red pepper and asparagus flavor!
The final day of #BrunchWeek has arrived and it’s time to say goodbye until next year.
I brought these fantastic Roasted Red Pepper Asparagus Mini Tarts to share, but first I need to say this.
Honestly this was so much fun, there are so many new recipes I want to try!
I hope you all had fun too and enjoyed seeing all the great food and recipes that were shared.
Hope you were able to find a few things to add to your brunch repertoire too!
A final HUGE shoutout and thanks and big ‘ole loving props goes out to Terri of Love and Confections and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for undertaking this huge task of putting this all together, executing it beautifully, dealing with all the changes that inevitably come up with a group this size.
You two did an amazing job, and this was one of my favorite events.
Without them, many of the recipes this week and these Roasted Red Pepper Asparagus Mini Tarts wouldn’t have happened.
These fantastic sponsors worked wonderfully with us, not only providing us with some GREAT product and delicious ingredients.
All of which helped to create some of these fabulous recipes you are seeing this week.
BUT and a big BUT, they also have all contributed AMAZING prize packages for our readers to win.
Hurry and enter, it’s almost over! (it’s over now)
So let’s talk about these incredible little mini Tarts.
So much savory, wonderful flavor. They are perfect for any event that needs a fantastic flavorful appetizer..
From the Roasted Red Peppers, to the flavorful asparagus and topped off with the delicious shredded cheese sprinkled throughout.
There is so much flavor in every single bite!
These little Roasted Mini Tarts are so colorful, so bright, so incredibly delicious!
Beautiful, displayed on any table for any event!
Before you go, are you sure you wouldn’t just love to try one of these Roasted Red Pepper Asparagus Mini Tarts?
Sometimes I wish I could just climb through my screen and eat whatever deliciousness is appearing.
That is the case with these – guess I will need to make them again!
Simply a perfectly easy, deliciously savory recipe that will be a huge hit at your next get together or brunch.
Plus, I mean how can you go wrong with any quiche like appetizer? People love ’em!
Take a look at what the #BrunchWeek Bloggers are creating today!
BrunchWeek Breads, Grains, and Pastries:
Chinese Sugar Donuts from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Strawberry Shortcake Pound Cake from The Redhead Baker
Did you miss any of my Brunch recipes?
- French Toast Muffin Bites
- Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus
- Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta
- Chocolate Rum Beet Cupcakes with Beet Cream Cheese Frosting
Ready to try these Roasted Red Pepper Asparagus Mini Tarts for yourself?
Love how easy and delicious these Mini Tarts are, and how much everyone loves them!
Roasted Red Pepper Asparagus Mini Tarts
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- 1 cup Michigan Asparagus chopped
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers chopped
- ½ cup Cabot Farmhouse Reserve Cheddar Cheese shredded
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large Eggland’s Best eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Lay puff pastry sheet on cutting board and using a pizza cutter, cut the puff pastry pieces into 12 squares. Using a rolling pin, flatten slightly.
- Fit each piece of puff pastry into one muffin cup.
- If you are roasting your own red pepper, do so now. Otherwise, if it's already roasted or you are using store-bought roasted red pepper, move to the next step.
- In a small pan on the stove, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Saute the onion for about 3 minutes or until almost softened.Add asparagus and saute about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and beat until well blended. Add the cheese, onion, roasted red pepper and asparagus and stir just until combined.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes.