Homemade Mozzarella sticks are better than anything you can get anywhere else, probably just because they are homemade but still… Depending on the bread crumbs used, you can flavor them any way you’d like and still only use three ingredients! Hot, gooey, melted cheese and full flavors combine to make these fun cheese sticks. Dip them in Marinara Sauce, Ranch Dressing even Honey Mustard.
For this recipe. I used Garlic and Herb bread crumbs, but you could use any flavor or even use plain and add your own herbs and spices to make them completely your own flavor.
I also toyed with the idea of purchasing string cheese in another flavor, like pepper jack to change them up a bit. I am thinking the possibilities are limited to only what you can find at the store, which might be even more than I could find. So have some fun and make these THREE ingredient Mozzarella Sticks tonight!
Yep, that’s right, Three Ingredient Mozzarella Sticks!
All you need is string cheese, bread crumbs and eggs. So easy and such a fun after school (or work) snack and they are ready in just a few minutes.
P.S. I drastically failed at the A to Z Challenge this month. Actually, I didn’t. I have all the recipes complete, photos taken, etc. I do not have a blog post for each one nor do I have the photos edited. So I gave up. Life happens and it got in the way of completing this year. I will still be sharing ALL of the two, three and four ingredient recipes I had scheduled for this month, it will be just be across May too. Pretend you didn’t notice I failed. Thank you!
Want to check out the other posts I’ve done in the Blogging A to Z Challenge?
- A – Avocado Chocolate Mousse (two ingredients)
- B – Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream (two ingredients)
- C – Italian Crockpot Chicken (two ingredients)
- D – DIY Dog Treats (two ingredients)
- E – Easy Strawberry Fudge (two ingredients) And I was lazy, I combined E &F)
- F – This can either be the one above it or the one below it.
- G – Ghirardelli Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake (three ingredients)
- H – Hospital (haha I was sick as a dog!) Just use your imagination here.
- I – Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Bread (two ingredients)
- J – Jalapeno Poppers (three ingredients)
- K – Cookies and Cream Kiss Dip (three ingredients)
- L – Lemon Bars (two Ingredients)
- M – Homemade Mozzarella Sticks (three Ingredients) (right here, right now)