This easy weeknight meal is not quick but healthy to boot. Lemon Thyme Pork Chops with Quinoa Asparagus Red Peppers is so full of flavor and one of our favorite healthy meals.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All recipes, photos and opinions are my own.
Our family has a few favorite recipes that we tend to turn to again and again. Who doesn’t love a classic pork chop, paired with some veggies, or a salad.
With Spring having arrived here in St. Louis, my asparagus and herbs are already growing like crazy in my garden and I already see signs of baby peppers.
I wanted to update our normal pork chop recipe with a fun twist for Spring. Enter in these delicious, Lemon Thyme Pork Chops with Quinoa, Asparagus & Red Peppers.
It’s an entire meal in itself and is a quick and easy recipe to boot. Can’t beat that, since easy and quick are the name of the game in this house.
As usual, the real test is, can I get five hungry teenagers and a picky toddler to eat it? Success!
They devoured them and several wanted more. The light lemon and thyme flavor was just what the pork chops needed. Serving them over a bed of quinoa tossed with fresh asparagus and red peppers was the perfect addition to fill everyone up.
I got a chance to use my new Farberware New Traditions Cookware in Aqua to make this meal, and I just loved how great it was. You can find out more about that below AND you can enter to win your own Farberware New Traditions Cookware set.
Get the printable recipe for Lemon Thyme Pork Chops with Quinoa, Asparagus & Red Peppers below!
Are you ready to make Lemon Thyme Pork Chops with Quinoa Asparagus Red Peppers?
The day this Farberware New Traditions Nonstick Porcelain cookware arrived on my doorstep, I literally gasped when I saw the beautiful Aqua color. I just love it, it is unlike anything I’ve ever had in my kitchen. There were so many things I immediately loved about them as I pulled them out of the box.
- The beautiful aqua color (also comes in red) caught my eye immediately.
- The unique scalloped porcelain enamel exterior, and fun bell shape of the pots, make them pretty, even right on the family table.
- As a food blogger, I was immediately drawn to the white, scratch-resistant, nonstick interior, which accentuates your food as it cooks, as well as making it easy to clean.
- I love that these pots, as well as lids are oven-safe to 350 degrees. Making oven to table so easy!
- The glass lids allow me to see my food cooking and I don’t have to remove the lid (effectively stalling the cooking process) in order to check on things.
- The handles are riveted twice for lifelong stability that a busy kitchen requires, and the handles are comfortable and easy to grasp.
Each 12 pc. Farberware New Traditions Nonstick Porcelain Cookware set comes with:
- Farberware® 1 Quart Covered Saucepan
- Farberware® 1.5 Quart Covered Saucepan
- Farberware® 2 Quart Covered Saucepan
- Farberware® 5 Quart Covered Dutch Oven
- Farberware® 8 inch Skillet
- Farberware® 10 inch Skillet
- Two Prestige® Kitchen Tools: 1 Slotted Turner, 1 Slotted Spoon
In your choice of red or aqua.
ALSO: On Thursday, April 24, 2014 Meyer is hosting a live cooking demonstration on Farberware Cookware Facebook with blogger Sara from Average Betty. If you would like to attend this special video event, featuring New Traditions Cookware, please register here. You will have four chances during the live event to win a set of the Farberware New Traditions cookware.
Don’t forget to register to win a set of Farberware New Traditions Cookware below as well. With all these opportunities, your chances are increasing!