Asparagus Ham and Swiss Danish Braid is the perfect addition to any table and looks so pretty.
It’s elegant, can be served at just about any brunch or lunch and is easier than you may think!
My family loves asparagus, it one of our favorite Spring time veggies.
We eat it year round, but there is no doubt they taste more flavorful and fresh come Spring each year.
Why We Love This Recipe
- It looks incredibly elegant and incredibly hard, but it’s actually NOT that hard.
- It’s perfect for just about any spring time event.
- It’s a combination of classic flavors that everyone enjoys.
- It makes a fantastic appetizer or addition to your brunch table.
Asparagus Ham and Swiss Danish Bread is so perfect sliced and served at a brunch or at an Easter meal.
It also make a GREAT appetizer and can be sliced and then cut in half, insert a toothpick and you have a cute VERY delicious appetizer to take with you to any event.
More Great Asparagus Recipes
- Asparagus Brie and Ham Crostini
- Creamy Baked Cheesy Asparagus
- Ham and Asparagus Roll Ups
- All the Asparagus Recipes
I told you it’s so easy, but looks so elegant. And cheesy. And flaky. And delicious.
Ingredients for Asparagus Ham and Swiss Danish Bread
- Refrigerated Danish Pastry Dough, if you don’t have any near you, use a sheet of crescent dough instead
- ham slices
- Dijon mustard
- swiss cheese slices
- egg white