These homemade biscuits are the BEST Biscuits for a BBQ – they pair so well with any dish. They are so easy, soft, and can be on your table in about 20 minutes. They taste incredible with some honey, jelly, gravy or whatever you want to use with them.
It’s day 2 of BBQ week and wow…. if you haven’t see the recipes posted yesterday, you definitely need to. I shared all of them when I shared my Best Creamy Pasta Salad for a BBQ.
Now we are back for a second day of amazing recipes that you will be proud to make for your next backyard BBQ.
Best Biscuits for a BBQ
I wish I could share these biscuits with every single one of you. They are so soft and fluffy, so much flavor. A cup of coffee is heavenly with them. And, they are absolutely amazing with honey. Or jelly. Or peanut butter. Or butter. Or gravy. Or… okay you get the point.
They fill my house with the most amazing smell when they are baking and I can hardly wait to pull them out.
We love these for a BBQ though. Or a picnic. They are so easily transportable. They compliment any spread of food so well.
I always have an empty basket at the end of the meal, so I almost always make two batches. Plus, it’s wonderful to make enough for a few days of biscuits.
Beyond these perfect biscuits, the group has brought some incredible recipes today.
Here are even more fantastic ideas for your next BBQ
- Best Biscuits for a BBQ by Daily Dish Recipes
- Brazilian Steak Kabobs by Sweet Beginnings
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with Crushed Oreos by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Grilled Loaded Redskin Potatoes by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Herb Grilled Lobster Tails by Family Around the Table
- Homemade Creamy Coleslaw by Food Above Gold
- Israeli Veggie Salad by Cookaholic Wife
- Southwestern Potato Salad by The Freshman Cook
- Strawberry Salad with Mojito Vinaigrette by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
These truly are the Best Biscuits for a BBQ. Soft, fluffy and incredibly delicious!
Ready to make some yourself?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.