Moist, soft baked donuts, spiced to perfection and loaded with the delicious flavors of fall – pumpkin and ginger! These wonderful Pumpkin Ginger Donuts will quickly become a favorite!
This post is sponsored in conjunction with PumpkinWeek. We received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the PumpkinWeek recipes. However as always, all recipes, opinions and texts are 100% our own.
It’s the middle of #PumpkinWeek and the recipes shared have been incredible so far! Everything we’ve made for pumpkin week was outstanding and have quickly become favorites.
These Pumpkin Ginger Donuts were at the top of our list. We’ve made them three times in the past few weeks because well… yes, they are just THAT good!
I’d like to give another great big shout out to Dixie Crystals, Cabot Creamery Co-operative and Eggland’s Best for sending products and coupons to help facilitate all these fun recipes posted this week! Without you, it just wouldn’t be the same.
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
Creamy Pumpkin Fiesta Chicken Soup
Pumpkin Chorizo Tamales with Pumpkin Mole
Savory Loaded Pumpkin Cornbread
Savory Pumpkin & Pepper Goat Cheese Tart
Fluffy Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes
Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip
Mom’s Classic Pumpkin Pie with Vanilla Whipped Cream
Pumpkin Banana Bread
Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Pumpkin Pie Crescents
Pumpkin Ginger Donuts Recipe
Don’t forget to check out these other fun recipes from Daily Dish Recipes:
Pumpkin Ginger Donuts
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoons of salt
- ½ teaspoons of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoons of ground pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ cup of milk
- 1 ¼ cup of pumpkin puree
- 10 Tablespoons Cabot unsalted butter room temp
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 large Eggland’s Best eggs
- For the Sugar coating:
- 3 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 3 teaspoons of ginger
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- melted butter for dipping the donuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your donut pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground ginger and ground pumpkin pie spice.
- In another bowl, combine the milk and the pumpkin puree.
- In a stand mixer, beat the butter with the brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, individually scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the dry flour ingredients a little at a time, alternating between the pumpkin mixture and dry ingredients until well combined. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon the batter into a baggie and cut off the tip to use as a piping bag. I piped the batter into the donut pan. It’s easier and more controlled.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
For the Pumpkin Ginger Sugar Mixture:
- Melt about a half cup of butter or so.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sugar with the pumpkin pie spice and ginger.
- Allow the Pumpkin Ginger Donuts to cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove them from the pan, and dip them into the melted butter, and then toss in the sugar-spice mixture, until coated.
- Allow to cool an additional 10 minutes or so and then enjoy!