This post is for 21+. Please drink responsibly.
These adorable Boozy Graveyard Chocolate Pumpkin Rum Cupcakes start with a simple chocolate cupcake, quickly spiced up for fall with the addition of pumpkin rum and with easy decorations just in time for Halloween. This is one for the adults.
How in the world is it almost the middle of October? That means Halloween is only a couple of weeks away. Are you ready?
We sure aren’t, unless you consider all the fun baking and treats we have made.
After making loads of treats for the family, momma wanted something all her own. Introducing these fun, but totally adult treats.
Chocolate Pumpkin Rum Cupcakes with a cute little graveyard scene.
It’s true, Halloween is sort of all about children. And candy, lots and lots of candy. But why can’t mom and dad enjoy a simple treat too?
Halloween doesn’t have to be just for the kids.
On Halloween, we usually sit outside with our neighbors and hand out candy together. These Chocolate Pumpkin Rum Cupcakes are perfect for the adults to enjoy while the kiddo’s are having fun.
Decorate them for Halloween, or leave them plain. Your choice. We wanted to get into the spirit, so we used this adorable Wilton Graveyard Cupcake Decorating Kit to decorate our Chocolate Pumpkin Rum Cupcakes.
They are always a huge hit, decorated or not – so have some fun on Halloween with your adult friends and make these Boozy Chocolate Pumpkin Rum Cupcakes.
If you can’t find Pumpkin Rum, you could potentially just use regular rum and use some (about a tablespoon or so) pumpkin pie spice in the dry ingredients and probably get something slightly similar.
We have not tried that though, so proceed with caution. 😉
As I sit writing this post, we are just over two weeks out from Halloween. Our weather is just doing a little changing, getting cooler and leaves are definitely changing.
I am enjoying one of these delicious Boozy Chocolate Pumpkin Rum Cupcakes with my coffee and listening to silence before the household awakes for the day.
A special treat for mom. Who said I couldn’t have dessert for breakfast?
Are you ready to make Graveyard Chocolate Pumpkin Rum Cupcakes?
Here are all of the Halloween Recipes Shared This Week:
- All Hallow’s Eve Orange Cake by Family Around the Table
- All Eyes on You Pumpkin Peanut Cake Balls by Our Good Life
- Candy Calzones by Palatable Pastime
- Creamy Caramels by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Eyeball Buckeyes by Big Bear’s Wife
- Ghosts in the Graveyard Trifle by Cooking with Carlee
- Ghoul Fudge by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Halloween Layer Cake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mini Mummy Dogs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mini Mummy Meatloaves by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pickled Brains by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Shrunken Head Punch by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Ghost Cheddar Popcorn by Palatable Pastime
- Graveyard Chocolate Apple Slices by Big Bear’s Wife
- Graveyard Cookie Dip by Our Good Life
- Halloween Crunch by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Halloween Haystacks by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Halloween Muddy Buddies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Monster Marshmallows by Family Around the Table
- Monster Mash Cookies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Mummy Brownies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Shrimp on the Brain Dip by Cooking with Carlee
- Boozy Graveyard Chocolate Pumpkin Rum Cupcakes by Daily Dish Recipes
- Vampire Victim Cocktail by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures