Soft and moist with a perfect crumb, these Pistachio Muffins are a favorite around here. You will love them with a nice hot cup of tea or coffee for breakfast, lunch or even a mid day snack.
I roughed the hot weather, and heated up the oven this morning while it was still… well, not 110 degrees heat index.
We decided to make a triple batch of these awesome, delicious Pistachio Muffins.
Basically we plan to freeze two dozen of them to save for next week, or the next time I do not wish to heat up the oven.
Yes, it’s just that hot.
Plus they are great wrapped in a paper towel and microwaved about 45 seconds to a minute.
In a big bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: flour, the sugar, the baking powder and the pudding mix.
In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, the milk, the honey and the oil. Stir well.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend until moistened.
Fill the baking cups full.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes in preheated 375-degree oven, or until muffins test done.
Mmm… Enjoy! Makes 12 muffins.
Awesome with a hot cup of coffee or tea. Spread some butter or honey and eat up.
Oh, and my kids really like peanut butter on them? And odd combination, I know, but it really does taste pretty good. LOL
For more great muffin recipes, just click here.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 box Pistachio Jello Instant Pudding
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cups canola oil
- In a big bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: flour, the sugar, the baking powder and the pudding mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, the milk, the honey and the oil. Stir well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend until moistened.
- Fill the baking cups full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes in preheated 375-degree oven, or until muffins test done.
These look delicious, what a great recipe! New follower xoxo
This pistachio muffins look amazing! I agree spread it with some butter paired it with a hot cup of coffee, equals a delicious breakfast or snacks! Thank you for sharing the recipe. 🙂
FABULOUS! I just made these and they’re soooo good! Your recipe is going in my top best muffins! Thank you for sharing!