Soft, fluffy, Apple Pie Donuts taste just like the real thing. Spiced to perfection and loaded with real apple pie filling, these donuts are incredible for breakfast, dessert or midnight snack.
This post is sponsored on behalf of #appleweek.
Our generous sponsors, Swiss Diamond, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Ware, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal, Nairn’s and The Spice House have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers.
As always, all opinions are my own.
ALSO! Don’t miss out on the appleweek giveaway! There are some seriously awesome prizes from our seriously awesome sponsors.
If you haven’t checked yet, click that link and go see what we are giving away and hurry and enter!
You should also check back all week long as more and more fabulous apple recipes are shared. You can come back here, because I will link to them everyday.
With Apple Week in full swing, there are dozens of amazing apple recipes being shared each day. I brought these Apple Pie Donuts to the table today because they are a real favorite at our house!
These little sugary, spiced gems bake up light and fluffy and have chunks of apple pie filling throughout. The recipe is simple and the taste is classic.
These go great with a cup of coffee or tea, a sweet friend or a quiet corner and a good book. Just don’t get the sugar in between the pages. 🙂
I am literally so ready for Fall. I love everything about Fall. The sights, the sounds, the smells and the food. From simple tailgating fare to seasonal favorites like Apple Pie.
My Apple Pie Donuts are the perfect snack and you may have a little trouble only eating one. Sorry… not sorry. (I’m really kinda not… they are SO good)
These Apple Pie Donuts happen to be my son’s favorite and he loves them so much, I often have to make them randomly throughout the year. But he really does love them most in the Fall, when the apples are perfect.
If you love Apple Pie, you will definitely love these donuts and their sweet classic flavor.
When my son gives something two thumbs up, I know I have a winner. He’s a little picky. And he actually really doesn’t like sweets too much. So yes, I make these for him whenever he asks.
Who’s ready to make some Apple Pie Donuts right now?
Don’t forget to check out all the fantastic Apple Recipes:
Did you see all the great apple recipes shared today?
- 1-Pot Apple Sausage Meatballs by Books n’ Cooks
- ABC Sheet Pan Dinner by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Apple Bacon Goat Cheese Salad by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Apple Bourbon Float by Our Good Life
- Apple Butter Overnight Chia Oatmeal by Love and Confections
- Apple Cinnamon Layer Cake with Brown Butter Streusel by The Baking Fairy
- Apple Cornbread Cakelets by The Redhead Baker
- Apple Crumble Muffins by The Anthony Kitchen
- Apple Noodle Kugel by Palatable Pastime
- Caramel Apple Pie Dip by Mildly Meandering
- Apple Pie Donuts by Daily Dish Recipes
- Apple Pie Turnovers by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Apple Pork Burgers by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Apple Cranberry Crock Pot Stuffing by West Via Midwest
- Baked Chai-Spiced Apple Chips by Culinary Adventures With Camilla
- Beet Apple Salad with Maple Vinaigrette by Caroline’s Cooking
- Butterscotch Harvest Cake by Tip Garden
- Caramel Apple Cookie Bars by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Caramel Apple Sheet Cake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake by Cookaholic Wife
- Cinnamon Caramel Apple Frozen Custard by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Cold Apple Cider with Caramel Infused Rum by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Creamy Blue Cheese & Sliced Apple Crostini by Who Needs a Cape?
- Deconstructed Chocolate Caramel Mini Apple Pie by The Freshman Cook
- Deconstructed Skillet Apple Dumplings by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Fall Panzanella Salad by House of Nash Eats
- Fresh Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze by Soulfully Made
- German Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting by Cooking With Carlee
- Glazed Spiced Apple Cider Cookies by Savory Moments
- Hasselback Apples by Kate’s Recipe Box
- PB Apple Muffins by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Skillet Apple and Sausage Stuffing Recipe by Lemon Blossoms
- Skinny Apple Crisp by The Saucy Fig
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter by Shockingly Delicious
- One Pan Pork Chops with Apples and Cinnamon by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Out of This World Apple Cake by Family Around the Table