An easy creamy ham linguine for a busy weeknight. This Creamy Ham Linguine only has 5 ingredients making it fast and super easy to get on the table on a busy night.
Time for a little home cooking !
Creamy Ham Linguine
I love 5 ingredient recipes – don’t you? I don’t even understand people who regularly enjoy cooking a recipe with a bazillion ingredients – no thank you. At least not when I’m in a hurry. And that is a lot of the time.
Of course some dishes definitely call for lots of ingredients and it can’t be helped, but the ones we are sharing with you today for our event are compromised of 5 ingredients.
It’s home cooking at it’s best. These are the kind of recipes I often find myself seeking out when I’m looking for a quick or inexpensive meal for my family.
My kids love this Creamy Ham Linguine. Here’s the deal, in the picture it doesn’t look very creamy. Why is that? Because we made it the night before and all the creaminess infused into the noodles.
It tasted great the second day, but it didn’t make for a very creamy looking photo.
We were in a hurry the night we made it, as is usually the case when I’m making a quick pasta dinner.
We all ate it before we could photograph it. So close your eyes and envision a creamy white sauce all over the pasta, ham and peas. If you can’t do that, make it and you’ll see.
It’s so good, so simple and it’s part of a big collection of 5 ingredient recipes – home cooking at it’s best – oh yeah!
Once again the team has completely outdone themselves, but before we get to them – check out this easy recipe.
Today’s event is being hosted this week by my sweet friend Amber from Mama’s Blissful Bites.
She has done such a good job putting it all together and what a great topic.
A topic right after my own heart – as I love 5 ingredient dishes and haven’t done a ton of them on the blog.
Guess it’s time to change that, but in the meantime while you’re waiting for me to get around to that, check out the awesome line up of 5 ingredient dishes that our awesome team made today!
The best 5 ingredient recipes
Breakfast, Starters, Butters and Jams:
- Pa Jun or Korean Scallion Pancakes – Kimchi Mom
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal – Home Cooking Memories
- So Simple Pizza Puffs – Hip Foodie Mom
- Toast Topper #11: Allspice Peach Butter – What Smells So Good?
- Strawberry Balsamic Jam – The Messy Baker Blog
- Broccoli and Feta Frittata – Kwistin’s Favorites
- Fresh Basil and Tomato Pasta – I Run For Wine
- Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes – Juanita’s Cocina
- Chipotle Honey Lime Pork Tenderloin – Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos – The Hand That Rocks The Ladle
- Roasted Shrimp With Chili-Lime Sauce – Magnolia Days
- Beef Tenderloin with Stilton Pecan Butter – Noshing With The Nolands
- Creamy Ham Linguine – Daily Dish Recipes
- Lumachine with Fresh Parmesan and Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce – Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Stuffed Shells – Cravings of a Lunatic
- Garlic Butter Fried Rice – My Trials in the Kitchen
- Nutella Ice Cream – Shockingly Delicious
- Fresh Mint Ice Cream with Mint M&M’s – The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Easy Chocolate Chilli Fudge – Soni’s Food for Thought
- White-Chocolate Raspberry Puff Pastry Doughnuts – The Weekend Gourmet
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars – In The Kitchen With KP
- Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn – Mom’s Test Kitchen
Who doesn’t love a little home cooking ?