Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, these Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Drumsticks will quickly become a favorite! Add this to your favorite air fryer recipes.
We have been making practically every single meal in our air fryer lately.
It’s still pretty hot here in St. Louis, so heating up the kitchen isn’t really an option. Nor is it that fun.
I love my air fryer, it’s easy to use, quick to fry delicious food and saves me so much time in the kitchen.
It’s also simple to clean, which I also appreciate. No trying to figure out what to do with a pot full of grease.
These Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Drumsticks are a quick and easy meal. They tend to be one of my go-to meals on busy school nights.
Let’s face it. Busy nights require easy meals, but we still want to make delicious food.
The air fryer makes this easy and will fry almost anything that can be fried.
More Delicious Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Taco Sticks
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Bacon
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Intense Garlic Chicken Wings
We love drumsticks, but this recipe could work for wings, breasts or any other cut of chicken to be honest.
We use it for many different things, and you can change it up to the way your family likes it too.
How do I know my chicken is ready?
When you are done cooking your chicken, be sure and use a meat thermometer to test the chicken to be sure it is cooked to a safe temperature.
Chicken should be 165 degrees internally to be consumed safely.
If for any reason it has not reached that temperature (please remember that all air fryers are different and it will depend on how frequently you opened it to check and how long you had it open), add 2 minutes and go from there.
Recipe for Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Drumsticks
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Drumsticks
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoons garlic powder
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the drumsticks and olive oil, toss to coat evenly.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, herbs and spices and sprinkle over the top of the drumsticks. Toss to coat completely.
- Put the drumsticks in your air fryer basket trying to keep them separated and not touching as much as possible.
- Turn the air fryer on at 400 degrees F and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the basket and flip the drumsticks over.
- Replace basket and continue cooking at 400 for another 10 minutes.
- Check chicken internal temperature. It should be 165 degrees. If not, add about 5 minutes and check again. When chicken is done, serve immediately.