Honestly, the best garlic chicken wings in your air fryer you will ever enjoy. Crispy wings, full of great garlic flavor and smothered in an extra creamy garlic sauce, these Air Fryer Intense Garlic Chicken Wings will quickly become a favorite!
Did you know it was National Chicken Wing Day today? Yep, that’s right… on July 29, we celebrate an american staple – the chicken wing. I’m good with that.
A group of bloggers has come together to provide a bunch of fun chicken wing recipes to whet your appetite.
Chicken wings are the best snack food, great for tailgating or game day, parties, appetizers, brunches, potlucks or whenever the mood strikes to enjoy some fabulous chicken wings.
These Air Fryer Intense Garlic Chicken Wings are truly a favorite at our house.
We decided to make our Intense Garlic Chicken Wings in the air fryer because we love how they crisp up and come out perfect every time.
Literally drenched in a creamy garlic sauce, they are a blue ribbon winner!
If you don’t want to drench them in sauce, they are pretty fabulous all by themselves. However the creamy sauce takes them up a notch and makes them intensely garlic making them a winner every single time.
We also really love these Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings as well!
Chicken Wing Day Recipes
- Air Fryer Garlic Butter Ranch Wings by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Air Fryer Intense Garlic Chicken Wings by Daily Dish Recipes
- Air Fryer Zebb’s Wings by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Baked Chicken Wings Tandoori Style by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Israeli Sticky Wings by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Smoked BBQ Wings by The Freshman Cook
Ready to make up some Air Fryer Intense Garlic Chicken Wings?