Crispy wings, full of great garlic flavor and smothered in an extra creamy garlic sauce, these Air Fryer Domino’s Garlic Parmesan Wings will quickly become a favorite!
Honestly, the best garlic chicken wings in your air fryer you will ever enjoy. This is as close to Domino’s as you can get without ordering.
Did you know National Chicken Wing Day is celebrated on July 29? We get to celebrate an American staple – the chicken wing. I’m good with that.
We love wings at our house, and have some favorite places we go to get wings. But when we feel like delivery, we love ordering Domino’s Garlic Parmesan Wings.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- So much flavor, tastes as close to Domino’s as you can get without actually ordering Domino’s.
- You don’t have to use as much sauce as we did on our wings, you can reserve some to dip fries or other items into. (see our ideas below)
- Easy and quick to make right in your air fryer without all the mess. One pot on the stove for the sauce.
Air fryer recipes chicken wings
Chicken wings are one of the best snack foods. They are great for tailgating, super bowl, game day, parties, appetizers, brunches, potlucks or whenever the mood strikes.
Wings are ranked in the top spot of America’s favorite bar foods on ranker.com as well.
These Air Fryer Domino’s Garlic Parmesan Wings are a copycat recipe you’ll love to make again and again. They are definitely in our pick for top snack foods or party foods!
We decided to make our wings in the air fryer because we love how they crisp up and come out perfect every time.
Literally drenched in a creamy garlic sauce, they are a blue ribbon winner! And as close to Domino’s as you can get without actually being delivery.
If you don’t want to drench them in the sauce, they are pretty fabulous all by themselves.
However the creamy sauce takes them up a notch and makes them intensely garlic flavored making them a winner every single time.
We also really love these Air Fryer Garlic Parm Chicken Wings as well!
More Chicken Wing Recipes:
- Air Fryer Garlic Butter Ranch Wings
- Polynesian Wings
- Baked Chicken Wings Tandoori Style
- Israeli Sticky Wings
- Smoked BBQ Wings
Recipe Ideas to Serve with Air Fryer Copycat Domino’s Garlic Parmesan Wings
If you make our recipe, please let us know! Tell us in the comments or you can take a photo and share it, tagging us on instagram, facebook or twitter with #dailydishrecipes. We love seeing your creations!
If you like using the air fryer as much as I do, checkout these other Air Fryer recipe ideas:
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts are the perfect side dish to almost any meal. They may quickly become your families go-to side dish!
- Our Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken is a great quick and easy meal, and comes together in less than 25 minutes!
- For a quick and easy after school treat, these Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Hot Dogs are a popular choice, fun and even the adults love them.
- If you want something a little sweeter, try out our Air Fryer Cinnamon Donut Drops – so easy, and SO good!
What To Do With Leftover Garlic Sauce:
- Dip fries in it. It’s incredible as a fry dip!
- Smother steak, chicken, pork or even seafood in it.
- Add to a pasta dish to add more flavor on top of what is already in it. (probably could be used as a pasta sauce as well, but you would maybe need more than just a leftover amount.)
- Pour over a baked potato or potato skins.
Which Air Fryer Is Suggested
Your air fryer will be a personal choice, but if you decide to purchase one through one of our links, we may earn a small commission.
Pin Recipe for Later
Air Fryer Copycat Domino’s Garlic Parmesan Wings Recipe
Air Fryer Domino’s Garlic Parmesan Wings (copycat)
For Chicken Wings:
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ stick butter melted
For Creamy Garlic Sauce:
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup water
- In a large bowl, blend together the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and melted butter. Toss the wings in the sauce to get an even coating all over each wing. Toss several times to coat.
- Place the chicken wings inside your Air Fryer basket. Try not to overcrowd the wings too much. I usually do about 1lb at a time. In my opinion it's best to do in batches so the air can circulate around the wings as much as possible. Just makes for a better crisp.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Set the timer for 12 minutes
- Press start and allow chicken wings to cook for 12 minutes. When timer is complete, shake the basket and use tongs to flip chicken wings over.
- Turn Air Fryer back on at 400 degrees F and reset timer to 12 minutes. At the 8-10 minute mark, start watching chicken to make sure it doesn't over cook. Air Fryers all "fry" differently. It may take longer, even.
- Remove immediately. Be careful, hot!
- While chicken wings are frying, boil 1/4 cup of water over medium heat.
- Stir in minced garlic and garlic powder. Boil for about 5 minutes or until water has evaporated nearly all the way.
- Stir in the heavy cream, Italian herbs, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and 1/4 cup of water and stir until dissolved. Add to the cream mixture.
- Continue boiling, stirring constantly, until thickened. About 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. It will continue to thicken upon cooling.
- Pour over chicken wings or use as a dipping sauce.