Saucy, Cheesy, Delicious Sliders, you just can’t go wrong with these Saucy Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sliders!
Right now, as you are reading this, I am at a Food Conference in Orlando, Florida with some of my very favorite blogger friends.
Many from our group as well as food bloggers from all across the US, have come together in Orlando, Florida for this conference.
I have waited for this for so long, it feels like Christmas.
But even with my SEO session prep and other posts I needed to get done, I still wanted to be a part of our event this week. Primarily because, if it wasn’t for this group, this conference would not be happening.
Also, I am kind of excited to report that this is my 1000th post! I cannot believe I have 1000 posts on this blog, it seems unreal. Blogging has opened up so many avenues and brought me together with so many amazing people.
Spending time with some of them this weekend, made me realize that while I cook because I enjoy it, I blog because I love the readers, the other bloggers and the therapeutic nature of it all.
We had session after session of some of the most talented and amazing bloggers out there all day yesterday (Saturday). Today we head over to the Culinary School for even more.
This conference has been a blessing, has given me the opportunity to connect and network with new bloggers, meet some of my food blogging friends in person and learn from some of the best foodies in the industry.
This weekend has been amazing and I cannot wait to tell you all about it when I get back home on Tuesday! In the meantime, you can see what’s going on by checking out my instagram.
Oh, and for all my SEO fans out there, I have some great posts coming in the week reiterating some of the things Dan & I talked about as well as some brand new stuff! Keep an eye out!
Now, onto these yummy breakfast sliders. They don’t really have much of a story to be honest. They’re just good. And easy!
Sauce Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sliders
More “Breakfast for Dinner” Recipes
- Tres Leches Pancakes
- Steak and Egg Tostadas
- Homemade Lox
- Seattle Sandwiches (Lox, Shmear, & A Fried Egg)
- Chicken and Waffles
- Saucy Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sliders
- Elderberry Flower Pancakes
- Banana Waffles with Peanut Butter Syrup
- Open Faced BTC Sandwich
- One Pan Full English Fry-up
- Leek, Mushroom and Gruyère Quiche
Recipe for Saucy Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sliders!
Saucy Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sliders
- 12 slider rolls or dinner rolls we used King’s Hawaiian® Dinner Rolls
- 12 slices of ham
- 12 slices of mild cheddar cheese
- 8-10 eggs cooked/scrambled
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1-2 Tablespoons of poppyseeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- You will need to slice your rolls in half to get started.
- We layer all the bottoms into a 13×9 inch casserole dish.
- Top each bottom roll with one piece of ham, a slice of cheddar cheese and heaping spoonful of scrambled eggs. Put the tops on the rolls.
- Pour melted butter into a bowl and mix with Worcestershire Sauce, minced garlic and poppyseeds.
- Spoon the butter/poppyseed mixture over each roll. You will probably end up with a little extra, and that’s okay – use it to “rebaste” them if you’d like when they come out of the oven.
- Cover your baking dish with tinfoil and cook at 350 for about 30 minutes.