Grilled was the only way to go with the letter G, and since today is day 7, that means we have been doing this for one week now.
Tomorrow should be fairly quiet around here, since we don’t post on Sundays (except last Sunday – the first day) but for today it’s Grilled food, and I chose a Creamy Grilled Tilapia with Parmesan.
What’s your favorite way to eat fish?
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins
Recipe for Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets 6-8 ounces each, cleaned well
- ¾ cups Parmesan grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 ⅓ cups light mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, blend the Parmesan, garlic, mayo and lemon juice.
- Dip the fish into the Parmesan mixture and coat both sides evenly.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper, to taste.
- Grill coated fish for 4 minutes on each side over high heat until the creamy mixture turns a golden brown.
- If you decide to oven cook – 400 for 10-12 minutes on cookie sheet (flip halfway).
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!