This Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread is the perfect lunch. Warm, filling and oh so very flavorful.
Day 6 of the A-Z Blogging Challenge in April and I’m on the Letter F.
I have hopped all over the place with today’s recipe – in fact, I’ve made three things that were destined for today.
Each time I found something new I wanted to put here. I have settled on Flatbread as my letter F word.
Oh how I love brie cheese. I’m the only one in the house too. Because of this, I don’t buy it often, but when I do – you can bet I try to find fun and interesting ways to enjoy it.
I had flatbread sitting around one day and I decided that somehow I wanted to use it.
I did consider brie and bacon flatbread pizza, which could be done exactly the same way, without folding it.
Instead I wanted it as more of a sandwich. Kinda looks like a taco, actually. But shhh.
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins