Today is day 4 in the A-Z Blogging Challenge in April.
We are on Letter D and today I decided to blog a Dip recipe.
Basil Dip recipe, to be exact.
I have a certain affinity for dips.
In fact, I love dipping many different kinds of foods into dips.
Apparently I just don’t like things plain most of the time, which I can totally acknowledge.
This yummy basil dip was actually originally a dip recipe I found in Taste of Home.
I changed it up and kind of modified and adjusted it a bit, until it became totally ours.
At this point, it in no way resembles what I found 10+ years ago in the magazine.
This is a great dip to take to events, potlucks and other parties.
It goes really well with so many different things.
Mmm… Delicious Basil Dip
We eat this with steak which is one of my favorite ways to enjoy it.
It is also fabulous with breads and veggies in particular.
There are of course numerous other ways to enjoy it, but point is, you really need to enjoy it.
It’s amazing. Full of flavor.
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins