Today is day 4 in the A-Z Blogging Challenge in April. We are on Letter D and today I decided to blog a Dip recipe. Basil Dip recipe, to be exact.
I have a certain affinity for dips. In fact, I love dipping many different kinds of foods into dips, apparently I just don’t like things plain, which I can totally acknowledge. This yummy basil dip was actually originally a dip recipe I found in Taste of Home but that I changed up and kind of modified and adjusted until it became totally ours and in no way resembles what I found 10+ years ago in the magazine.
Mmm… Delicious Basil Dip
We eat this with steak (one of my favorite ways), breads and veggies in particular. There are of course numerous other ways to enjoy it, but point is, you really need to enjoy it. It’s amazing. Full of flavor.
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.