An easy, inexpensive Potluck Corn Black Bean and Cilantro Salsa Dip for a Crowd. This is a true favorite, creamy, flavorful and a true crowd-pleaser. Easy to double or triple and is still a cheap potluck recipe or dip.
Why this is the Best Recipe for a Large Crowd
- budget friendly
- easy to source ingredients
- change it up however you need to fit your meal
- easy to make ahead
- easy to serve leftovers
I love a great potluck dish, and this one is always a huge hit.
We love this Corn Black Bean and Cilantro Salsa Dip for a Crowd.
Looking to feed a crowd?
Our family is huge, so we are always feeding a crowd, and I need an inexpensive option to feed so many people.
After all, my family alone accounts for 7 people, so you know… we can put a HUGE dent in any recipe. ha!
That’s pretty much why we love this Corn Black Bean and Cilantro Salsa Dip.
It’s super easy to make, and super easy to double or triple and is still pretty cheap.
Makes feeding a crowd, pretty darn easy.
Such an easy to make dish, that is full of great flavor, and is always a huge hit at any event.
It already makes a ton, but you can double and triple to make sure it stretches pretty far.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the recipes in today’s progressive dinner!
Holiday Progressive Dinner Week 5 Recipe Links
Potluck Dishes to Get You through the Holiday Rush
Crock Pot Meatballs and Loaded Baked Potato Casserole at Busy-at-Home
Famous Dirt Dip at Adventures in All Things Food
Easy Apple & Cranberry Compote at Flour on My Face
Potluck Corn and Black Bean & Cilantro Salsa Dip for a Crowd at Daily Dish Recipes
Nacho Bar at The Gunny Sack
You can find more potluck recipes, or recipes to feed a crowd here.
Potluck Corn Black Bean Cilantro Salsa Dip for a Crowd
Potluck Corn Black Bean and Cilantro Salsa Dip for a Crowd
- 2 15 ounce cans of corn drained
- 2 15 ounce cans of black beans drained and rinsed
- 4 3.8 ounce cans of Mario Olives Black, Sliced – 3.8 oz
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes drained (for more flavor, choose a flavored variety)
- 1 cup of red or white onion about a medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup of finely chopped cilantro
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips for Serving
- In a very large bowl, combine the corn, black beans, olives, diced tomatoes, onion, cilantro and peppers. Toss well.
- In a separate bowl, combine together the sour cream, mayo, red wine vinegar, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder. Combine well.
- Toss the sour cream mixture with the corn and black beans mixture gently, until coated.
- Serve with homemade tortilla chips.
- Can be refrigerated covered tightly for up to 5 days.