Welcome to another edition of #SundaySupper! This week our tastemakers are bringing you a GREAT round-up of fancy appetizers. These Loaded Hasselback Potatoes in Mini Size are literally the perfect appetizer.
They are actually perfect for just about ANY get together, and they go fast! No lie!
I mean, you can make big Loaded Hasselback Potatoes. That’s all cool too. But these just seemed like a no brainer for a recent party we hosted. Who doesn’t love a loaded potato, and why not make them mini size so they can be eaten easier?
These were such a huge hit, that they were ALL gone in just a few minutes and I made a LOT! My teenagers devour everything but these were pretty popular amongst all our friends and family. And they are REALLY simple.
A few steps, and then some time in the oven, another step and one more short melt in the oven and you’re good to go. And you can fit a lot of mini’s on a pan.
Also, we have used several different types of potatoes for these and they work just fine and are delicious, but for the best results, those really small baking potatoes are perfect.
Simply slice your potatoes about halfway through, being careful not to cut all the way through. Coat them in olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Pop in the oven at 450 for about 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and slice cheese into squares to fit in between the cuts. You don’t have to put cheese in between each cut. But you can.
Pop them back into the oven for about 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
Remove from oven, top with sour cream, crumbled bacon and chopped green onions.
Not only are they delicious, but they are so pretty – the perfect fancy appetizer.
They are perfect for a summer BBQ or even a more elegant dinner party. Plus, they are mini, so you can eat a few and not feel guilty, right?
Don’t forget to check out all these great fancy appetizer recipes from the Sunday Supper Tastemakers!
- BLT Crostini Sliders with Avocado Aioli by Casa de Crews
- Buttery Mushroom Pinwheels by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Easy Caprese Puff Pastry Bites by The Weekend Gourmet
- Ham and Mustard Spirals by Food Lust People Love
- Homemade Mozzarella Cheese Sticks by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Middle Eastern Deviled Eggs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mini Lobster Rolls by The Chef Next Door
- Mushroom and Blue Cheese Gougeres by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Simple Greek Pinwheels with Tzatziki Dipping Sauce by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Soppressata Puffs by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Baba Ganoush by The Crumby Cupcake
- Caesar Salad Wonton Cups by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cucumber Bites with Creole Shrimp and Guacamole by Life Tastes Good
- Drunken Asparagus with Feta and Prosciutto by Wholistic Woman
- Italian Chicken Meatballs by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Japanese Meatballs by NinjaBaker.com
- Loaded Hasselback Potatoes Mini Size by Daily Dish Recipes
- Mini Caprese Bites With Balsamic Drizzle by My Sweet Savings
- Mini Chicken and Mochi Waffles by Brunch-n-Bites
- Potstickers by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Prosciutto and Blue Cheese Pear Bites by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Lime Shrimp Cups by Our Good Life
- Mini Crab Cakes by My Savory Spoon
- Mini Tuna Crostini by Basic N Delicious
- Oysters Rockefeller by Caroline’s Cooking
- Southwestern Shrimp Spring Rolls by The Freshman Cook
- Award Show Cake Pops by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Key Lime Cream Puffs by Gourmet Everyday
- Loaded Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips by Desserts Required
- Mini S’mores Tarts by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheesecake Bars by Pies and Plots
- Sweet and Tangy Pecan Baked Brie by Soulfully Made
- Baked Eggplant Fries with Basil Dipping Sauce by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Blue Cheese Asparagus Bites by Hardly A Goddess
- Broccoli Pesto Potato Bites by Simple and Savory
- Mushroom Purses by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Roasted Carrot Soup by From the Bookshelf
When will you make these delicious Mini Size Loaded Hasselback Potatoes?
Will you be trying these Loaded Hasselback Potatoes in Mini Size? They are the perfect fancy appetizer!
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.