Today is day 3 of the Blogging from A-Z Challenge in April. I tossed around a lot of ideas for the letter C, but decided to go with my tried and true favorite – Chicken. I thought for a moment about doing a coconut chicken recipe, and then my kids reminded me that they love my Chicken Kiev with a Twist, so I went with that instead. I hope you enjoy today’s recipe.
Letter A: Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
Letter B: Bacon Popcorn
I do have to tell you, I found it funny as we sat down to eat this meal, my observant daughter pointed out that everything but the green beans followed our Letter C theme – haha – Chicken Kiev, Corn and Crescent Rolls. What’s just a tad odder than that, is that we made Caramel Coconut Cupcakes for dessert.
How did that even happen?
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.