Today is day 3 of the Blogging from A-Z Challenge in April. I tossed around a lot of ideas for the letter C, but decided to go with my tried and true favorite – Chicken. I thought for a moment about doing a coconut chicken recipe, and then my kids reminded me that they love my Chicken Kiev with a Twist, so I went with that instead. I hope you enjoy today’s recipe.
Letter A: Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
Letter B: Bacon Popcorn
I do have to tell you, I found it funny as we sat down to eat this meal, my observant daughter pointed out that everything but the green beans followed our Letter C theme – haha – Chicken Kiev, Corn and Crescent Rolls. What’s just a tad odder than that, is that we made Caramel Coconut Cupcakes for dessert.
How did that even happen?
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins