Butternut Squash Portobello Tacos with Garlic Sage Cream Sauce are savory, flavorful and a favorite for a quiet date night at home with a little Netflix and Wine.
As the rush of the holiday is coming to an end in our household, all I seem to want lately is a little downtime.
I felt like I was being pulled in twenty directions and while that’s fine and I enjoyed it, it also meant less time for eating healthy or even for simply me time or date nights.
But that’s all ok now, because these Butternut Squash Portobello Tacos with Garlic Sage Cream Sauce are Doug and I’s latest favorite date night meal.
They are the perfect healthy taco’s for a meatless, fall or winter dinner and the wonderful flavors of delicious veggies are the star of the meal.
We love butternut squash and are always looking for new and innovative ways to include it for dinner.
A little olive oil and some fresh herbs, a good saute and voila – the ingredients for an amazing taco.
Then you add in the Garlic Sage Cream Sauce and you have taco’s that scream flavor and are nothing short of perfection in a shell.
Let’s cook up some Butternut Squash Portobello Tacos with Garlic Sage Cream Sauce
More Veggie Main Dishes:
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan by The Crumby Cupcake
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Crème Fraîche and Fried Sage Leaves by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Eggplant Rollatini by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Greek Stuffed Baked Zucchini by The Weekend Gourmet
- Moroccan-style Lentil Chickpea Stew by Food Lust People Love
- Polenta with Aged Gouda, Chard & Wild Mushrooms by 30A Eats
- Portobello Stack by The Freshman Cook
- Roasted Potato and Spinach Soup by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings