Bacon wrapped chicken, smothered in full flavor Bold & Spicy BBQ sauce and then grilled to perfection. Served on onion slider buns with extra sauce, these Bold and Spicy BBQ Chicken Mignon Sliders are a fun addition to your summer grilling season.
After a recent trip to the butcher, where we found these fun and unique Chicken Mignon’s, I knew exactly what I wanted to do for the Budweiser Sauces Ultimate Blogger Recipe Challenge.
Bold and Spicy BBQ Chicken Mignon Sliders. So good!
We quickly had our purchases packaged up and I was excited to get home and fire up the grill.
I wish you could taste the Bold and Spicy BBQ Chicken Mignon Sliders right now.
But it isn’t too late to grill up a batch tonight. They turned out incredible.
With the delicious Budweiser Bold & Spicy BBQ sauce as the only flavoring, the chicken was moist, tender and perfectly flavored with just the sauce.
In fairness, absolutely ANY BBQ sauce will work, but if you haven’t tried Budweiser BBQ sauce, you’re missing out!
We decided to serve our Bold and Spicy Chicken Mignon Sliders on top of onion buns because the added flavor went so perfectly with them.
So we served them with even more BBQ sauce and they were a huge hit.
They grilled up beautifully on the grill and I love the perfect grilling marks that were made even more perfect by the delicious BBQ sauce.
The BBQ sauce not only helped to add flavor but it helped to seal in the juiciness of the chicken mignon and the whole thing came out full of flavor, juicy and tender.
It made our Bold and Spicy BBQ Chicken Mignon Sliders the bomb dot com.
Not all BBQ sauces can do that, but the Budweiser Brewmaster’s Premium Sauces can.
And the can be used on all sorts of things: ribs, burgers, porkchops, hot dogs, brats, seafood and more!
There are several varieties of the Budweiser Brewmaster’s Premium Sauces and Marinades.
We chose the Bold & Spicy with these Bold and Spicy BBQ Chicken Mignon Sliders.
But honestly any flavor would enhance these and you have a bunch to pick from.
Budweiser Brewmaster’s Premium Sauces have both a sauce and a marinade.
The BBQ sauces come in the following flavors: Classic, Sweet & Smoky, Honey, Sweet & Spicy and Bold & Spicy.
These marinades (which I adored) come in Sizzlin’ Steakhouse and Buffalo Chicken. Definitely premium products.
They sent me a box of sauces and marinades to play with for the contest, so we’ve spent the past month playing around with all sorts of great grilling recipes.
From Buffalo Chicken Tacos (coming soon) to Sizzlin’ Steakhouse Burgers (also coming soon).
We’ve also tried the sauces with ribs, pork and chicken.
I love summer BBQ and grilling time so this was so much fun to participate in and to have fun creating and trying new recipes.
We adore these Bold and Spicy BBQ Chicken Mignon Sliders, and will be making them again and again.
A lot of people don’t realize that Budweiser has a whole line of food products to try, you should try to find some.
But even if you can’t find the BBQ sauce or any of their other food items, you can substitute with absolutely ANY BBQ sauce that you love.
We usually reach for Stubbs BBQ sauce and to this day that still stands true!
Bold and Spicy BBQ Chicken Mignon Sliders
- 4 chicken mignons (make your own by wrapping bacon around chicken breasts)
- 1 cups Budweiser Bold & Spicy BBQ sauce
- 4 onion slider buns if they are too large, use a circle cutter to cut them to size
- Marinate the chicken mignons for at least 1 hour in Budweiser Bold & Spicy BBQ sauce. If you are making your own chicken mignons, simply wrap the bacon around the chicken breast, secure with a toothpick and marinate in the sauce.
- When ready to grill, fire up the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken mignon from the barbecue sauce and place on preheated barbecue grill
- Depending on thickness of chicken, grill about 8-12 minutes per side – brushing on more barbecue sauce as it’s cooking and as you flip them.
- Grill until the chicken is firm to touch and just cooked through, and the bacon is crisp.
- Transfer chicken to plate.
- Serve as is, or place on onion slider buns and slather with even more Budweiser Bold & Spicy BBQ sauce.