The classic taste of a S’mores in a S’mores Flatbread Pizza. A huge hit anytime of year. In the summer it makes a great less messy dessert than it’s traditional counterpart.
“This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.”
Big shoutout to Red Star Yeast for making this recipe possible. We love using Red Star Yeast in our recipes and it makes such a difference using a quality yeast to make baked goods.
It’s day 3 of Summer Dessert Week and today I went a little more traditional and simple. Sometimes when we are entertaining or having a BBQ, we really don’t want the sticky mess that comes from S’mores over the firepit. Enter this easy S’mores Flatbread Pizza.
A simple flatbread dough, some marshmallow fluff, graham crackers and chocolate chunks can be thrown together fairly quickly and you can have dessert tonight.
This is one of our favorites and is so easy to boot.
My kids love this and all of my teenagers can make the entire S’mores Flatbread Pizza from start to finish by themselves which makes this a favorite around here just for the ease of prep. Plus it the flatbread is entirely homemade and can be used for so many things.
I love a recipe that can be changed up and used however you like when the mood strikes.
Ready to win some prizes?
Welcome to the 2nd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This sweet week-long event is filled with fun dessert recipes from amazing bloggers and some great giveaways from our generous sponsors! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with y’all and celebrate summertime sweets all week long!
There are 23 wonderful bloggers participating in this year’s event! With over 60 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week too!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – One bottle of Adams Best Vanilla Flavor, Adams Best Prize Winning Pound Cake Mix, Adams Extract Twice as Stong Vanilla and Adams Extract Lemon Extract
Prize #3– Red Star Yeast is giving away an Insulated Tote Bag, “I Knead to be Loaved” Apron, “The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day” Cookbook, Printed recipe ebook, Yeast (three 3-strips of Platinum), French Rolling Pin, Measuring Spoons, Bench Scraper/ Dough Cutter, Dough Whisk, Oven Mitt and Kitchen Towel
Prize #4 — Susquehanna Glass Co. is giving away one set (4 glasses) of Mermaids Stemless Wine Glasses. (like the Mermaid glasses you’ll see in some of our recipes this week!)
Prize #5 — Lodge Cast Iron is giving away one (1) 12-inch Cast Iron Skillet.
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. No PO Boxes Please. giveaway runs from July 9th until July 15th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Red Star Yeast, Susquehanna Glass Co. and Lodge Cast Iron! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- No Churn S’mores Ice Cream Ice Cream from Big Bear’s Wife
- Strawberry Mojito Popsicles from The Spiffy Cookie
- Happylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Parfait from Desserts Required
- Toasted Almond Ice Cream Bars from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- No Churn Banana Pudding Ice Cream from A Blender Mom
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Coconut Lime Pound Cake from The Food Hunter’s Guide To Cuisine
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Upside Down Cake from Forking Up
- No Bake Lemonade Pie from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart from Eat Move Make
- Strawberry Sour Cream Pound Cake from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Grocery Store Iced Oatmeal Cookies from The Beard and The Baker
- Mermaid Pudding Pops from For the Love of Food
- Cream Cheese Pastry with Almond Filling from Shockingly Delicious
- S’mores Pizza from Daily Dish Recipes
- S’mores Cookie Bars from The Domestic Kitchen
Ready to make some S’mores Flatbread Pizza?
S'mores Flatbread Pizza
For the Flatbreads
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Red Star Active Dry Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
For the S'mores Flatbread Pizza
- 1/4-1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 cup chocolate chip chunks
- 1/4 cup finely ground graham cracker crumbs
For the Flatbreads
- In a large mixing bowl, add the all purpose flour, Red Star Active Dry Yeast and salt. Sift.
- Add the warm water and the oil and beat the mixture for 1 minute.
- Dough will be sticky, but remove from bowl and place on a floured surface. Cover with a towel and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- After resting period, preheat a skillet to medium high.
- Roll the dough into a ball. You can either section into 4 equal sections or leave it whole.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out your flatbread dough.
- Cook on ungreased pan about 1 minute per side over medium high heat.
For the S'mores Flatbread Pizza
- Once the flatbread is prepared, place on a pan and preheat oven to broil.
- Spread the marshmallow fluff across the entire surface of the flatbreads.
- Top with chocolate chunks. I use a lot, so if you want more, add more!
- Sprinkle grahmam cracker crumbs across the entire top of pizza.
- Place the entire S'mores Flatbread Pizza into the oven to broil for approximately 2 minutes or until the marshmallow is melted and bubbly in places and turning golden. Watch carefully and remove as soon as it appears done. It burns fast so watch very carefully.