A slice of crumbly, sweet, delicious cake and a hot cup of coffee – nothing can be better. Rich and Chocolaty with a touch of Espresso and baked to perfection – that’s the magic of this delicious Chocolate Espresso Bundt Coffee Cake.
An amazing coffee cake recipe is like an old friend and a hot cup of coffee combined into every single delectable bite.
It’s National Coffee Cake Day. Who knew there was such a thing? Well, some of us foodies did.
And in celebration we are bringing you a line up of some amazing coffee cake recipes.
Hosted by the amazing Wendy from A Day in the Life on the Farm. Thank you for such a fun theme!
We decided to bring this delicious Chocolate Espresso Bundt Coffee Cake for National Coffee Cake Day.
It’s a wonderfully moist coffee cake, dripping with Chocolate Espresso Ganache, topped with crumbled pecans and dusted with espresso powder. Can you imagine anything more incredible?
I can’t really say why we started making this particular coffee cake in a bundt pan, but I assure you that Chocolate Espresso Bundt Coffee Cake SHOULD be made in a bundt cake. Not for any reason, but more for this ordinarily beautiful reason.
It just simply looks pretty and we like how it looks. Don’t you agree?
I may have had a piece for breakfast. With a hot steaming cup of black coffee and on this unseasonably cold Spring morning, that is just what I needed.
Because really…. who said I couldn’t have cake for breakfast? It’s “coffee cake” after all. And if you know coffee cake, then you know exactly how perfect it is with a hot cup of tea or coffee and a quiet morning.
After you check out this delicious cake recipe, don’t forget to check out everyone’s great coffee cake recipes today in celebration of National Coffee Cake Day.
- Blueberry Lemon Buttermilk Coffee Cake by Girl Abroad
- Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Busy Day Blueberry Ginger Coffee Cake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Butter Crumb Coffee Cake from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Buttermilk Coffee Cake with Jam by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cinnamon Nut Coffee Ring from Family Around the Table
- Coffee Cake Donuts by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cookie Butter Coffee Cake from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Crumble Topped Nutty Coffee Cake by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Meyer Lemon Coffee Cake from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Strawberry Rhubarb Coffee Cake by House of Nash Eats