A slice of crumbly, sweet, delicious cake and a hot cup of coffee – nothing can be better. Rich and Chocolaty with a touch of Espresso and baked to perfection – that’s the magic of this delicious Chocolate Espresso Bundt Coffee Cake.
An amazing coffee cake recipe is like an old friend and a hot cup of coffee combined into every single delectable bite.
It’s National Coffee Cake Day. Who knew there was such a thing? Well, some of us foodies did.
And in celebration we are bringing you a line up of some amazing coffee cake recipes.
Hosted by the amazing Wendy from A Day in the Life on the Farm. Thank you for such a fun theme!
We decided to bring this delicious Chocolate Espresso Bundt Coffee Cake for National Coffee Cake Day.
It’s a wonderfully moist coffee cake, dripping with Chocolate Espresso Ganache, topped with crumbled pecans and dusted with espresso powder. Can you imagine anything more incredible?
I can’t really say why we started making this particular coffee cake in a bundt pan, but I assure you that Chocolate Espresso Bundt Coffee Cake SHOULD be made in a bundt cake. Not for any reason, but more for this ordinarily beautiful reason.
It just simply looks pretty and we like how it looks. Don’t you agree?
I may have had a piece for breakfast. With a hot steaming cup of black coffee and on this unseasonably cold Spring morning, that is just what I needed.
Because really…. who said I couldn’t have cake for breakfast? It’s “coffee cake” after all. And if you know coffee cake, then you know exactly how perfect it is with a hot cup of tea or coffee and a quiet morning.
After you check out this delicious cake recipe, don’t forget to check out everyone’s great coffee cake recipes today in celebration of National Coffee Cake Day.
- Blueberry Lemon Buttermilk Coffee Cake by Girl Abroad
- Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Busy Day Blueberry Ginger Coffee Cake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Butter Crumb Coffee Cake from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Buttermilk Coffee Cake with Jam by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cinnamon Nut Coffee Ring from Family Around the Table
- Coffee Cake Donuts by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cookie Butter Coffee Cake from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Meyer Lemon Coffee Cake from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Strawberry Rhubarb Coffee Cake by House of Nash Eats
Are you ready to make this Chocolate Espresso Bundt Coffee Cake?
Would you like some fabulous cake recipes?
- Tropical Summer Cake
- Green Tomato Spice Cake
- Easy Chocolate Camping Cake
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- Pineapple Pistachio Marshmallow Cream Cake
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.