Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs combine some of our favorite flavors for a twist on a classic deviled eggs. A great addition to tailgating, super bowl parties and picnics!
Deviled eggs are most definitely a classic staple anywhere an appetizer is requested. From summer BBQs and picnic’s to tailgating and game day and super bowl parties, they are almost inevitably present.
But what happens when you want to take the classic appetizer and kick it up a notch?
Well, these Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs happen. That’s what. And omg, they are so good!
They are requested anytime we host a friends and family event. And they go fast. You can choose to garnish with a jalapeno or leave the jalapeno off.
I love jalapenos. They are the perfect amount of spice in so many delicious foods, from hamburgers to salads and then of course, to Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs.
You can even control the amount of spice by adjusting how much jalapeno that you decide to use in the recipe, or throwing a seed or two in there. That’s all entirely up to you.
These little gems make the perfect appetizer for a brunch, holiday meal, or gameday party. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
We love Deviled Eggs at our home, and with the addition of the jalapeno and bacon, these are just taken up a notch and made even better.
I love to create fun and unique recipes with deviled eggs to get different flavor combinations, but of course I also adore the classic deviled egg as well.
Are you ready to whip up some of these delicious Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs?
(printable recipe for this delicious recipe below)
Check out my other recipes posted for the A-Z Challenge:
F – Fruit Tarts (Mini)
K – Key Lime Cookies
L – Lemon Donuts
N – Italian Nachos
Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs hard boiled and peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons jalapeno juice from jarred jalapenos
- ½ teaspoon of ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2-3 jalapenos seeded and chopped
- 6 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
- Slice your hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise and scoop out the yolk and put it in a small bowl. Set the whites aside.
- Mash the egg yolk up - I use my mixer to do this but a fork works just fine.
- Add the mayo, jalapeno juice, ground mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Blend in the jalapenos and bacon.
- Spoon the mixture into each white egg half.
- Top with sliced jalapeno, parsley or chopped bacon.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.