These creamy, spicy wonderful THREE Ingredient Easy Jalapeno Poppers with Bacon are such a perfect appetizer or snack anytime!
Why would I not choose Jalapeno Poppers for my Letter J for the Blogging A to Z Challenge?
I seem to use Jalapeno’s for the letter J every year. Obviously either I’m not creative or I really love Jalapeno’s. (It’s the second one, btw)
However you make them, they are a real favorite and absolutely delicious!
These fun Jalapeno Poppers are seriously spicy and have such a pleasant kick and then there’s bacon… and… drumroll please … only THREE ingredients.
When I did my Blueberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese Parfaits in conjunction with Social Fabric/Collective Bias and Philadelphia Cream Cheese, I picked up a few extra tubs of flavored cream cheese.
I got them in hopes that the Chive and Onion would be the PERFECT addition to these Jalapeno Poppers I had in the works.
And oh my goodness was it ever.
Now, you can use regular cream cheese, but if you want these to have a little extra kick and flavor, go with the flavored tub. No joke!
Ingredients for Jalapeno Poppers
- Flavored Cream Cheese
While this recipe only calls for three ingredients, feel free to add fresh herbs, spices or other toppings to your Jalapeno Poppers to truly make them your own.
More Two, Three or Four Ingredient Recipes
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse (two ingredients)
- Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream (two ingredients)
- Italian Crockpot Chicken (two ingredients)
- DIY Dog Treats (two ingredients)
- Easy Strawberry Fudge (two ingredients)
- Ghirardelli Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake (three ingredients)
- Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Bread (two ingredients)
- Easy Jalapeno Poppers Crescents (four ingredients) (different from this one)
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Milkshakes (four ingredients)