Lemon Key Lime Layer Snack Cakes are a citrus lovers dream. Each creamy, bite is filled with a slightly tart, but traditionally sweet flavor! Delicious! A super fun, summer treat! (or anytime really!)
Do you smile when you think of citrus? Well, I do!
And today I am bringing you these Lemon Key Lime Layer Snack Cakes.
The tastemakers are bringing you a whole TON of fantastic citrus recipes that will make you smile!
If you love citrus, this recipe and this weeks recipes are for you!
We love citrus fruits at our house, whether its an ice cold beverage, a mixed drink, a dressing or marinade, salad or especially a dessert!
And that’s what I have for you today!
These Lemon Key Lime Layer Snack Cakes are a HUGE hit at our house and the pan goes fast! REALLY fast!
It starts out with a simple lemon pound cake which is sliced in half and then filled with a creamy Key Lime filling.
Then it is topped with a delicious Key Lime Frosting and sprinkled with coconut and Key Lime zest!
Oh, and they aren’t just delicious! They are so very pretty too!
Let’s make some Lemon Key Lime Layer Snack Cakes
Citrus Recipes That Will Make You Smile
- Creamy Vanilla-Orange Overnight Oats by A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Key Lime Muffins with Key Lime Glaze by Family Around The Table
- Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Bread by Pies and Plots
- Tiny Batch Blood Orange Marmalade by What Smells So Good?
- Citrus Marinated Chicken Thighs by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Lime Shrimp Cocktail w/a Citrus Yogurt Dipping Sauce by The Freshman Cook
- Meyer Lemon Chicken Piccata by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- One Pan Parmesan Lemon Chicken and Asparagus by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Skillet Roasted Lemon Chicken by My Savory Spoon
- Sittin’ On a Sandbar Key Lime Pie by Gourmet Everyday
- Triple Citrus Macaroon Mascarpone Tart by The Crumby Cupcake
- Homemade Grapefruit Soda by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Simple Meyer Lemon Margaritas by My Life Cookbook
- Watermelon Limeade by From the Bookshelf