Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta, a cheesy, tangy combination of goodness smothering a toasty piece of French Bread. Simple. Sublime.
Now let’s talk about this Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta.
These are toasted baguette slices that are smothered with a creamy, cheesy, artichoke spread and then baked to perfection.
Why Make This Recipe
- They are simple to make but look so fancy they can be served at even the finest event.
- They make a great addition to any brunch table and honestly work well at nearly any potluck or get together.
- They are a great appetizer at a dinner party too and should be served straight out of the oven.
Even though these are supposed to be served immediately, fresh and hot, you can store leftovers in a container in the fridge and heat as needed.
They taste delicious even the next day. How to reheat below.
How to reheat Bruschetta?
The toaster oven is our favorite method of reheating bruschetta.
It takes it back to the melty cheese and crisp edges of the bread and as long as you keep an eye on it, won’t over cook it.
We’ve also used the air fryer which does a great job.
Additional Method: You can also use the microwave, but we found it softened the bread and made it really chewy. The flavor remains though.
This Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta is definitely one of our favorites!
We have also added sun dried tomatoes or roasted red peppers to the mixture before spreading and that adds even more flavor.
Topping Ideas and Suggestions:
- Crumbled Bacon
- Chopped Green Onion
- Shredded Beef
- Sauteed Vegetables
- Sauces or spreads
- Black Olives
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Roasted Red Peppers
Don’t be afraid to try different flavor combinations.
Or simply eat as is, because omg… it’s heavenly!
Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta Recipe
Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta
- 1 loaf French Bread cut into slices at an angle about 1/3″ thick
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 14 oz. Cento Quartered and Marinated Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup Cabot Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 Tablespoons garlic minced
- fresh parsley if desired, chopped
- paprika if desired
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Blend the mayonnaise and chopped artichoke hearts. Mix in both cheeses and garlic. Beat on high until smooth.
- Spread the mixture across the tops of each slice of French Bread; cover every inch of the top of the bread all the way to the edges; arrange bread on baking sheet.
- Broil the Bruschetta for 2-3 minutes or until the tops are turning golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and sprinkle some paprika over the tops.
- Serve immediately.