Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta, a cheesy, tangy combination of goodness smothering a toasty piece of French Bread. Simple. Sublime.
This Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta is sponsored in conjunction with #BrunchWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #Brunchweek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
It’s day 3 of #BrunchWeek and we are having a blast! Huge thanks and props goes out to Terri of Love and Confections and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for undertaking this huge task of putting this all together.
These fantastic sponsors not only provided us with wonderful ingredients to create some of these fabulous recipes you are seeing, but they also have all contributed AMAZING prize packages for our readers to win.
Now let’s talk about this Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta.
These are toasted baguette slices that are smothered with a creamy, cheesy, artichoke spread and then baked to perfection.
They are simple to make but look so fancy they can be served at even the finest event.
They make a great addition to any brunch table and honestly work well at nearly any potluck or get together.
They are a great appetizer at a dinner party too and should be served straight out of the oven.
Even though these are supposed to be served immediately, fresh and hot, you can store leftovers in a container in the fridge and heat as needed. They taste delicious even the next day.
How to reheat Bruschetta?
The toaster oven is our favorite method of reheating bruschetta. It takes it back to the melty cheese and crisp edges of the bread and as long as you keep an eye on it, won’t over cook it.
You can also use the microwave, but we found it softened the bread more than we liked, but the flavor’s still there so it’s still good.
That’s pretty great for Bruschetta.
This Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta is definitely one of our favorites!
We have also added sun dried tomatoes or roasted red peppers to the mixture before spreading and that adds even more flavor. Don’t be afraid to try different flavor combinations.
Or simply eat as is, because omg… it’s heavenly!
Take a look at what the Brunch Week Bloggers are creating today!
Cheesy Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Spread from Family Around the Table.
BrunchWeek Main Dishes:
Everything Bagel Macaroni and Cheese from Love and Confections.
Sweet & Savory Monte Cristo Blueberry French Toast from Kudos Kitchen by Renee.
Peach and Riesling Glazed Ham from The Redhead Baker.
Let’s get to making Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta!
Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta
- 1 loaf French Bread cut into slices at an angle about ⅓″ thick
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 14 oz. Cento Quartered and Marinated Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup Cabot Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- fresh parsley if desired, chopped
- paprika if desired
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Blend the mayonnaise and chopped artichoke hearts. Mix in both cheeses and garlic. Beat on high until smooth.
- Spread the mixture across the tops of each slice of French Bread; cover every inch of the top of the bread all the way to the edges; arrange bread on baking sheet.
- Broil the Bruschetta for 2-3 minutes or until the tops are turning golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and sprinkle some paprika over the tops.
- Serve immediately.