Fruity, delicious and gorgeous, this Dragon’s Breath Cocktail is incredibly delicious and uses Dragonberry Rum, one of my favorites!
I was excited about the Bacardi Dragonberry because I just knew it would make one delicious cocktail and it mixes well with almost anything.
In this case, I mixed it with Wendy’s FruiTea chillers. But don’t be intimidated by that.
If you don’t have access to a Wendy’s or don’t feel like making a run, this drink works fantastically with any Strawberry and passion fruit juice.
Once I whipped up these cocktails I was sold.
I knew that the Fruitea Chiller flavors were the perfect addition to these cocktails and mixing with the delicious Bacardi Dragonberry Rum really did make the perfect Signature Cocktails for New Year’s Eve.
To make them a bit more festive, I added some butterfly pea flower to one and grenadine to the other to give them a fun ombre effect.
Here you will get the recipe for the Dragon’s Breath Cocktail, but you can get the other drink at the end of the post too, so no worries.
They are definitely going to be a hit at our New Year’s Eve celebration and I hope they find their way to your table this year too!
Are you ready to make these great Signature Cocktails for New Year’s Eve?
They are relatively simple but full of great flavor and my friends loved them!
Are you ready to celebrate New Year’s Eve?
What are your favorite snack and cocktail options with Bacardi Rum?
Dragon’s Breath Cocktail
- 2 ounces Bacardi Dragonberry or Bacardi Banana
- 4-6 ounces Wendy’s Strawberry Passionfruit FruiTea Chiller® or any strawberry passionfruit combo juice
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Liquid Butterfly Pea Flower
- In a cocktail glass filled with your ice cubes, pour the Bacardi Dragonberry or Bacardi Banana
- Next pour in the Wendy’s Strawberry Passionfruit FruiTea Chiller®.
- Use a stir stick to stir together. Once drink has settled, carefully add a couple of drops of Butterfly Pea Flower (you can also make up ice cubes ahead of time and use them instead).
- For a fun effect, add a small piece of dry ice to each glass right before serving to give it the “breathy feel”.
- Serve and Enjoy! Please Drink Responsibly.
What Signature Cocktails for New Year’s Eve will you be making? Looking for another great cocktail to serve? Check out the Dragon’s Sunset.