Dragon’s Sunset Cocktail
This fruity, mango and peach flavored Dragon’s Sunset cocktail is made even better with a splash or two of Bacardi Dragonberry. A fun cocktail for Girl’s Night, New Year’s or any other occasion you might wish to celebrate.
While this cocktail started out with Wendy’s FruiTea chiller in Mango Peach, don’t be turned off. You don’t HAVE to use the FruiTea chillers – they are just really easy and SO good. You can use any combination of mango and peach to get this delicious cocktail. But definitely don’t skimp on the grenadine because that splash gives it the beautiful sunset effect.
We made this Dragon’s Sunset Cocktail and also a Dragon’s Breath Cocktail to celebrate New Year’s this year. We just asked for a 44oz of the drink which made about 6 of these. I recommend getting a couple of 44oz drinks so you can make as many as you please. You can also refrigerate the FruiTeas and keep them for a couple of days in the fridge to use again.
Need a fun signature cocktail for Valentine’s Day? This one works too! It fits any celebration you have and because you can change it up, it’s not too hard to make it your own.
Are we ready to whip up a Dragon’s Sunset Cocktail?
Dragon's Sunset Cocktail
- 2 ounces Bacardi Dragonberry
- 4-6 ounces Wendy’s Mango Peach FruiTea Chiller®
- 3-6 ice cubes
- In a cocktail glass filled with your ice cubes, pour the Bacardi Dragonberry.
- Next pour in the Wendy's Mango Peach FruiTea Chiller®.
- Use a stir stick to stir together. Once drink has settled, carefully add a couple of splashes of Grenadine syrup.
- Serve and Enjoy! Please Drink Responsibly.