This fruity, mango and peach flavored Dragon’s Sunset cocktail is made even better with a splash or two of Bacardi Dragonberry. A fun cocktail for Girl’s Night, New Year’s or any other occasion you might wish to celebrate.
When we originally created this drink, it was mixed with a Wendy’s beverage and was sponsored. The Wendy’s drink is no longer available so we have recreated the drink (and made it better in our opinions!)
Why You’ll Love Dragon’s Sunset Coctail
We made this Dragon’s Sunset Cocktail and also made a Dragon’s Breath Cocktail with this delicious Bacardi Dragonberrry. SO GOOD!
Need a fun signature cocktail for Valentine’s Day? This one works too! It fits any celebration you have and because you can change it up, it’s not too hard to make it your own.
Ingredients & Substitutions
This cocktail only has three main ingredients, which makes it an easy cocktail to have the ingredients on hand anytime!
- Bacardi Dragonberry is of course your main ingredient it’s the base of this delicious cocktail technically. It can be purchased at any alcohol or liquor store, but we’ve also been able to pick it up at our local grocery so check at yours. If you cannot find it then don’t worry! Any berry flavored rum will work well by any brand or the only time we haven’t been able to find it, we substituted with Bacardi Banana which also works nicely. A different flavor but it definitely worked!
- peach mango juice – We’ve never had a problem finding the peach mango juice, as many different brands make one and it doesn’t really matter what brand you choose. But if you have any trouble, you can also make your own with fresh fruit OR the easier route would be to find a mango juice and a peach juice and just use them separately.
- grenadine – the main reason for grenadine is for the color but it does add flavor too. If you don’t care as much about the flavor and you want the color and to use something else, we use hibiscus extract, red which you can get on amazon, food dye, food coloring or any red drink syrup. It can also be left out completely.
Dragon’s Sunset Cocktail
- 2 ounces Bacardi Dragonberry
- 4 ounces mango peach juice
- 1 teaspoons Grenadine
- ice cubes
- In a cocktail glass filled with your ice cubes, pour the Bacardi Dragonberry.
- Next pour in the mango peach juice.
- Use a stir stick to stir together. Once drink has settled, carefully add a couple of splashes of Grenadine syrup.
- Serve and Enjoy! Please Drink Responsibly.
What is your favorite cocktail? How do you like to celebrate? Want some more inspiration? Go check out the Dragon’s Breath Cocktail. We have loads of other cocktails on the blog under our Recipe Index too!