These Easy Orange Creamsicle Cocktails have the sweet, creamy, orange creamsicle flavor from the popular summertime treat.
Served up in a delicious cocktail that you can make today to enjoy with friends, family or an after dinner drink anytime.
Orange Creamsicle Cocktails are an alcoholic beverage and are for 21+. Please drink responsibly.
A delicious cocktail, that tastes just like the traditional ice pop treat.
If you are a fan of the classic childhood treat, you’re going to love these Orange Creamsicle Cocktails.
Creamy, orange and vanilla flavor blends in these delicious and fun summertime cocktails.
Serve at your next BBQ, pool party or adult only summertime event.
Orange Creamsicle Cocktails start out with a simple bottle of Cascade Ice Sparkling Water.
It’s a zero calorie , sugar-free flavored sparkling water.
They have 22 delicious, refreshing flavors.
For the cocktails I used their Orange Mango Flavor. It is the perfect flavor for this cocktail, truly making it taste just like the popsicle.
I specifically chose a whipped cream vodka for this recipe.
The first time we made them, we went with a vanilla vodka.
While it was predictably delicious, it didn’t entirely capture the creaminess I wanted from the classic treat.
So I tried it out with the whipped cream vodka, and I knew from the first sip, it was the right choice.
It has a vanilla flavor with a creaminess that you can’t get with just vanilla vodka.
One of the best parts of this cocktail besides that classic flavor, is the ability to choose different Cascade Ice Sparkling Water flavors.
With 22 flavors to choose from, you’re sure to find something that pleases even the most sophisticated palate.
We recently served these at a BBQ and decided to pick up several different flavors of Cascade Ice so everyone could request what they wanted.
It was so much fun to sip different flavors and they all worked beautifully with this recipe.
Do you have a favorite childhood treat that you think you might be able to recreate in a cocktail?
This one was so much fun to make!
I bet Cascade Ice has a sparkling water that would fit the flavor and a little playing with ingredients and you might make something you’ll love.
We had a blast creating loads of different kinds of cocktails with Cascade Ice.
It’s the perfect addition to your summertime (or anytime) cocktail making.
Recipe for Easy Orange Creamsicle Cocktails
More Great Cocktail recipes:
- Easy Orange Creamsicle Cocktails
- 15 Summer Cocktails to Beat the Heat
- Two Easy Signature Cocktails for the New Year
- Cranberry Raspberry Sparkling Spinner Cocktails
- Holiday Punch Royale
- How to Set Up a Festive Mimosa Bar
- Strawberry Peach Bellini
Easy Orange Creamsicle Cocktail
- 2 ounces whipped cream vodka
- 4 ounces Cascade Ice Orange Mango Sparkling Water
- 2 ounces half and half
- Reddi Wip
- Orange Slices for garnish
- Pour the whipped cream vodka into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Fill the glass with the Cascade Ice Orange Mango Sparkling Water. Shake well.
- Strain into a glass filled with fresh ice.
- Slowly and carefully pour in the half and half. Top with whipped cream and orange slices. Serve with a stir stick so the drink can be mixed after serving.