Healthy, nutritious snack or meal idea, these Bacon Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are perfect anytime! Fresh ingredients, simple preparation and quick meal planning.
Looking for a quick and easy recipe with fresh tomatoes? Look no further. These delicious Bacon Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are the perfect weeknight dinner. Want to go meatless? Leave out the bacon and they are just as good!
Plus they are a great way to kick off the New Year. Like I said, cut down the bacon or go completely without.
They are so fresh, delicious and easy to make.
And you can totally get creative with them. You can add what you want, take away what you don’t want and just generally make something new but make them often! SO fab!
They are very filling as well, so you won’t be starving afterward.
They make a great snack, appetizer or even a main dish!
So are you ready to hear more about these Bacon Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms? They really are super easy.
The ingredients I use are the ingredients I always seem to have on hand, so they aren’t a difficult dinner and don’t require a lot.
Basically I just preheat the oven to 375, brush my portobellos with some olive oil, make some bacon up, stuff all of the ingredients into the portobellos, sprinkle with a little sea salt and pepper and bake for about 30-45 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
We like to drizzle ours with a little balsamic vinegar before serving, but you do what you like.
We often use a flavored balsamic just to add a little additional flavor and it pairs so well with all the vegetables, the cheese…. just so yummy!
Are you looking for some more great recipes using fresh tomatoes? Well you don’t need to look a whole lot further, because here’s a list of some great recipes! Enjoy!!
Recipes Using Fresh Tomatoes
- Caprese Chicken with Bacon by Family Around The Table
- Cheesy Caprese Pesto Chicken and Quinoa Casserole by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Easy Balsamic Chicken with Tomatoes by Life Tastes Good
- Bronzed Tomato Spinach Cheddar Panini by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Ground Beef Curry by Wholistic Woman
- One Pan Pork Chop Dinner with Tomatoes by Simple and Savory
- Tuna and Tomato Bento by Ninja Baker
Pizza, Pies, and Pastas
- Angel Hair Pomodoro by Healing Tomato
- Pressure Canned Homegrown Tomato Sauce by What Smells So Good?
- Savory Tomato Pie with Pre-Made Crust by The Foodie Affair
- Three Cheese Tomato Basil Pie by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Tuscan Pasta with White Beans and Tomatoes by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Bacon Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms by Daily Dish Recipes
- Bruschetta di Pomodoro by The Freshman Cook
- Caprese Garlic Bread with Arugula Pesto by The Crumby Cupcake
- Slow Roasted Tomatoes by Caroline’s Cooking
- Tomato Tulips for a Veggie Platter by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cheesy Thumbprint Cookies with Green Tomato Strawberry Jalapeno Jam by Soulfully Made
- How to Make Homemade Salsa by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- IPA (India Pale Ale) Green Tomato Pickles by Gourmet Everyday
- Italian Nachos by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Tomatoes Stuffed with Apple-Walnut Salad Filling by Asian In America
- Tropical Fruit Salsa by Pies and Plots
Soups and Salads
- 10 Minute Greek Inspired Couscous Salad by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Burrata Caprese Salad with Balsamic Pearls by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cherry Tomato and Preserved Lemon Salad by Shockingly Delicious
- Cupboard Tomato Mozzarella Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Rustic Dill Tomato Soup by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Soup with Pimento Grilled Cheese by Bottom Left of the Mitten
Ready to make Bacon Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms?
If you like these stuffed Mushrooms, check out there:
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.