Summer is here and long summer days and hot summer nights are in abundance.
It’s also the time I tend to turn to simple meals that are quick to make and don’t make me heat my oven for an hour. It’s hot enough, I need things to go quick.
For this week’s event, our team has gotten together with LAND O LAKES® Butter to help them unveil their brand new Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt.
I love developing recipes and using new products to create delicious meals for my family. When I heard the theme was Simple and Fresh, I knew I could come up with something perfect.
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this butter either. Guess what? I’ll also be giving away a coupon so you can try this delicious butter too!
One of my favorite summer night meals is fish – for this theme I chose Salmon and paired it with the delicious LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt & some fresh dill right from my garden.
I also made the garlic bread using the same butter and instead of my traditional way to fix the asparagus from my garden, I roasted it in the delicious Land O Lakes butter and topped it with some pancetta. It was simple, quick and fresh! I loved this meal, and so did my family.
More Delicious recipes with LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- Ravioli Florentine with Spinach and Butter Sauce
- Steak with Blue Cheese Butter
- Bacon and Havarti Quiche
- Pasta with Butter Thyme Sauce
- Olive Oil and Sea Salt Pan Seared Scallops with Quinoa
- Flank Steak with Garlic and Wild Mushrooms
- Sage Cornbread Muffins with Cranberry Orange Butter
- Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls
- Buttery Herbed Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes with Herb Butter and Cheese
Well, if you’ve stuck with me this far, thank you. And now it’s time to ask you – “What is your favorite Recipe made with Butter?”.
Please put your answer in the comments below, and I will be randomly choosing a winner to receive their own complementary LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt.
It’s actually a coupon to get it free, but hey – it’s free, and it’s butter and it’s so incredibly good, I cannot even possibly explain it, which is why I am offering you a coupon. So you can taste it too.
Hop to it, tell me now – What is your favorite Recipe made with Butter?
Recipe for Roasted Salmon and Asparagus with Grilled Garlic Bread
Roasted Salmon and Asparagus with Grilled Garlic Bread
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill chopped
- LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small pan on the stove, melt the butter. Add the minced garlic and fresh dill. Allow to simmer on the stove on low-med heat for about 6-7 minutes.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking pan. Brush the fillets with the butter sauce, pour the remaining butter over the fillets.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes.
- At this point get your Asparagus ready – pour melted butter all over the asparagus coating each one well. Sprinkle some pancetta in there and pop in the oven with the salmon. Both can come out at the same time.