These Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls are much easier than you’d imagine! Plus serve them with some homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce for a flavor explosion!
It’s Sunday and you know what that means… it’s time to share a delicious recipe with you all!
Today I am bringing these awesome Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls with Creamy Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce. Tangy, spicy and delicious!
This week’s theme is Budget Meals, and in our household, that’s a must on a daily basis.
With 5 hungry teenage mouths to feed, you can imagine what my grocery bill would look like if I didn’t do a little planning and budgeting.
They eat everything. There is always someone with the refrigerator door swung wide open, or someone mumbling about “nothing to eat” or “I’m hungry”. I don’t just create a budget for breakfast, lunch and dinners, I even include snacks and desserts. These Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls with Creamy Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce are a favorite around here for a quick and easy lunch or dinner when we’re in a hurry.
I try to keep egg roll wrappers on hand all the time, because they are inexpensive and now that they know how to use them. It’s easy to stuff them with anything, including leftovers, and they have a great snack or meal!
These Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls with Creamy Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce were actually born from leftovers. I had made up buffalo chicken for something else (a pizza) and we had tons leftover so we set it aside to make these. And they were a huge hit and have been made dozens more times since. And they are SO easy!
We just put some buffalo chicken in the center of an egg roll wrapper, topped with green onions and blue cheese crumbles and then rolled them up all snug.
Heated some oil (we either use coconut oil or peanut oil for frying, depending on what’s on hand, but you can use whatever you have or like).
Fry those babies up for about 5 minutes, flipping once and then drain them on some paper towels.
Serve with this fantastic Creamy Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce or even ranch dressing.
These are a little bit tangy, deliciously spicy and delightfully crunchy. Just perfect.
Be sure to check out all the other delicious Budget Friendly dishes this week:
Scrumptious Mains (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Shrimp Fried Rice from The Redhead Baker
- Vegan Black Bean Soup from Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili from Peaceful Cooking
- Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Beef from Noshing With The Nolands
- Tortelini and Cannelini Minestrone with Spinach from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chicken Pot Pie Turnovers
- Chicken Meatballs and Spaghetti from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cauliflower Chowder from Flavor Mosaic
- Individual Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Cups from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole from Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Mac, Veggie and Cheese Casserole from Cooking Chat
- Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes from Having Fun Saving
- Vegetable Fried Rice from Basic N Delicious
- Comforting White Bean-Pancetta Soup from The Weekend Gourmet
- Mujadara with Lebanase Salata from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Hunters Stew from Simply Healthy Family
- Brats and Kraut from Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- French Toast Pigs in a Blanket from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Tender Whole Wheat Bread from What Smells So Good?
- Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls w/Creamy Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce from Daily Dish Recipes
- Brown Sugar Shortbread from Shockingly Delicious
- Rock Cakes from Happy Baking Days
- Incredible White Chocolate Brownies from The Perfect Brownie
- Rocky Road Brownies from Wallflour Girl
- Autumn Spice Truffles from Desserts Required
- Profiteroles with Caramel Drizzle from Food Lust People Love
- Carrot Cake Sheet Cake from Pies and Plots
Sips, Spreads, and Snacks
- Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pumpkin Seeds from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks