If you love candy corn, you’ll love these fun and festive Candy Corn Sprinkle Cookies.
Deliciously soft, buttery good and filled with sprinkles and Candy Corns.
It is the final day of Halloween Treats Week, and today I brought these totally fun and festive Candy Corn Sprinkle Cookies.
I know there is an argument and there doesn’t seem to be any in between. You either love candy corn or you hate candy corn.
We love candy corn, and my kids went absolutely nuts over these Candy Corn Sprinkle Cookies.
We started with one of our favorite buttery sugar cookies.
The batter is light and fluffy and lends itself well to the addition of sprinkles into the cookie.
But not just sprinkles, there’s actual candy corn and pieces of candy corn in there.
For a fun touch, we added candy corn to the top just as they came out of the oven.
What makes these cookies extra special, is the fun sprinkles from Sweets & Treats. I adore their sprinkles and they make baking so much fun!
The exact sprinkles I used from Sweets & Treats are Corn Field. I also sprinkled the top of the cookie with Apple Cider.
This recipe made about 24 large cookies. They freeze well and will last in an airtight container at room temperature about 3-5 days.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Spooky Halloween Snack Board from Big Bear’s Wife
- Caramel Swirl Silly Pumpkin Cupcakes from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Decorated Halloween Shortbread Cookies from Pastry Chef Online
- Gluten Free Jack o Lantern Fruit Pizza from Frugal & Fit
- Michael Meyers Pumpkin Cupcakes from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Candy Corn Moonshine Martini from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Monster Cake Pops from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Halloween Layer Cake from The Redhead Baker
- Maple Mummy Oatmeal Cookie Cream Pies from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Hocus Pocus Cauldron Fondue from For the Love of Food
- Caramel Chocolate Green Monster Cupcakes from I am a Honey Bee
Are you ready to make Candy Corn Sprinkle Cookies?
We will be making these delicious treats all autumn long!
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
Recipe for Candy Corn Sprinkle Cookies
Candy Corn Sprinkle Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals powdered sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Adams Extract clear vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups candy corn candies
- [1 cup Sweets and Treats Corn Field Sprinkles]
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet pan with a non stick baking mat.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, cream together the butter, oil, granulated sugar and powder sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs and clear vanilla and beat until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt together.
- With your mixer on low, add the flour mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over mix. It will be light and fluffy.
- Using a spatula, gently stir in candy corn and sprinkles.
- Scoop dough onto baking mat about 1" or so apart. Sprinkle the tops with more sprinkles.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Then gently remove to wire racks and allow to cool completely.