A wonderful swirl of cheesecake turns a plain brownie mix into something special. Marbled Cheesecake Brownies are holiday ready with M&Ms® Brand Chocolate Candies on top.
Mmmm…..Marbled Cheesecake Brownies.
The holiday’s are upon us and that means loads of extra time in the kitchen for me, baking away.
I actually love the time I spend in the kitchen in the Fall and Winter months. The oven warming the house, playing music loudly, dancing with my kids across the kitchen floor to crack an egg into my mixer.
Yes, we do that. Yes, I know it’s strange. But I don’t care. We love it.
Some of my favorite gifts for the holiday’s come out of my kitchen or someone else’s. Baked treats are my favorite.
We make cookies, brownies, cakes and bars by the dozens during this season and we are never without a big huge tin full of baked goodness to share with family and friends who drop by.
I’ve already begun working on my holiday baking schedule and tested a few recipes for the season.
Recently, I whipped up a batch of delicious Marbled Cheesecake Brownies with M&Ms® Brand Chocolate Candies. They were a huge hit, moist and cake like chocolaty brownies with a swirl of cream cheese throughout.
I found the recipe for these Marbled Cheesecake Brownies on Bright Ideas where there are dozens of fun recipes for anyone and any holiday or occasion. Including more with M&Ms® Brand Chocolate Candies.
I love using them to get a festive look to an otherwise simple dessert. I love the holiday blends since they come in the colors of the season. They brighten up any dessert or baked good with their pretty seasonal colors.
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend.
Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Ready to make your own Marbled Cheesecake Brownies?
Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 box 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅛ cup milk
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package brownie mix choose directions for the cake-style brownies
- 1 cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spoon 2/3 of the brownie batter into a parchment-lined 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Spoon the reserved cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Now scrape the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the tip of a knife through the batter to make a marbled effect. Press M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies into the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes in a preheated, 350-degree oven until slightly moist in the center. Cool completely before cutting 8×4 into 1½-inch squares.