Chai Spice Coconut Ice Cream is perfectly creamy, wonderfully spiced and the perfect way to end your hot summer day!
Chai Spice Coconut Ice Cream
This Chai Spice Coconut Ice Cream is Dairy, Egg, & Soy Free. It’s also ridiculously delicious and a little addicting. We ate a lot. And then made it again…
Alright, let’s be honest. I’m not really a gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free kinda girl. That’s probably really obvious when you look around at the majority of my recipes. That’s not to say I don’t eat that way occasionally, but I can assure you it isn’t done on purpose.
Interestingly I am lactose intolerant, my brother is allergic to dairy, we have several friends that are severely allergic to peanuts, my husband is severely allergic to strawberries and pears (not that it is the same), but you get the point.
It isn’t that I wouldn’t like to cook that way from time to time, it’s just… I don’t actually have to, so I never took the time to learn.
When #SundaySupper decided this week was “Free For All” and was going to encompass the things I mentioned above and more, I went ahead and took on the challenge.
I was actually pleasantly surprised to learn that I already make a lot of things the right way, with the exception of gluten. I know so little about gluten free cooking, I won’t even pretend. I am learning though.
Now, after my whirlwind crazy weekend LAST weekend, this week has been wonderful and full of much better things. However, mini me has headed to her 3 week stay at Truman State University and I’m missing her like crazy. There’s something kind of surreal about dropping a 15 year old (and 14 last year) off at college. Just saying.
Before I drove her yesterday, we spent a LOT of time in the kitchen this week, and this wonderfully delicious Chai Spice Coconut Ice Cream is one of the resulting recipes. We’ve made it a few times, but this time we tried eating them with some vanilla curd drizzled on top, and oh my… there are not words. It was so good. It made amazing, spectacular.
Check out the other fantastic recipes today:
- Dairy, Egg, Gluten, Nut & Soy Free Brown Rice Breakfast Pudding by girlichef
- Dairy, Egg, Gluten, Nut, and Soy Free Homemade Mango Jam Recipe by Masala Herb
- Gluten Free Nothing Missing Manicotti by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Gluten Free Pizza by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Dairy, Egg & Nut Free Balsamic Portobello Burgers by Curious Cuisinere
- Dairy, Egg, Gluten & Nut Free Mushroom Risotto Bake by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Dairy, Egg & Gluten Free Vegan Mac and “Cheese” by Webicurean
- Dairy, Egg & Nut Free Creamy Mushrooms on Pasta by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Gluten Free Persian Cucumber Yogurt by Shockingly Delicious
- Gluten Free Quinoa with Olives, Basil and Sun-dried Tomatoes by That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!
- Dairy Free Farro and Fruit Salad by Magnolia Days
- Dairy, Egg, Gluten & Dairy Free Fattoush Salad by From the Bookshelf
- Gluten Free Chickpea Fritters by The Lovely Pantry
- Dairy, Egg, and Gluten Free Black Bean and Mango Salad by Soni’s Food
- Dairy, Egg, Gluten, and Nut Free Grilled Fennel Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Dairy & Gluten Free Crunchy Almond Sesame Crackers by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Dairy & Gluten Free Individual Chocolate Pavlovas by The Girl in The Little Red Kitchen
- Gluten Free Flourless Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies by Juanita’s Cocina
- Dairy, Egg & Gluten Free Apple Almond Butter Cookies by What Smells So Good?
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Almond Flour by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Dairy Free Chocolate Gelato by Growing Up Gabel
- Dairy, Egg, Gluten & Sugar Free Cantaloupe, Strawberry, & Coconut Gazpacho by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Gluten Free Meringue Kisses with Dulce de Lece by Basic N Delicious
- Dairy & Egg Free Vegan Everyday Chocolate Loaf by Gotta Get Baked
- Gluten, Dairy, and Nut Free Coconut Macaroons by Happy Baking Days
- Dairy, Egg, Gluten & Soy Free Tastes like Chocolate Ice Cream by Cookistry
- Gluten Free Mousse & Cookies by Ninja Baking
- Gluten Free Brown Butter Snickerdooles by Pies and Plots
- Dairy, Egg & Soy Free Chai Spice Coconut Ice Cream by Daily Dish Recipes
- Gluten Free Lemonade Dip by The Messy Baker
- Gluten & Dairy Free Honey Bear Smoothies by Neighborfood
- Sugar Free Strawberry Meyer Lemonade by The Weekend Gourmet
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.