A hot cup of coffee and some Chocolate Chip Mocha Brownies pair beautifully anytime of day or night. These brownies are rich, decadent and decidedly moist.
If you know me at all, there is one thing you can pretty much bet on. A cup of coffee isn’t far from my reach during most hours of the day unless I am sleeping. I love coffee everything and I absolutely love cooking with coffee (most especially baking!).
We are sharing Recipes with Coffee this week, and I just had to share my Chocolate Chip Mocha Brownies with you all today.
Next to coffee my other favorite is definitely chocolate. And while I love chocolate anything, a great brownie tops my list of absolute favorites.
In this brownie coffee and chocolate come together in a soft, moist and chewy brownie that is made even better with ooey gooey melty chocolate chips inside.
Okay, so I might have used great big chocolate chunks, but you use what you want to use.
Chocolate Chip Mocha Brownies don’t last long in my house. In fact, they go pretty fast. Like in one day sometimes. Maybe in a few hours. I promise I’m not the only one eating them. Most of the time.
Looking for more great coffee recipes? Check out these amazing Tastemakers!
- Caramel Turtle Mocha Frappe by The Weekend Gourmet
- Chocolate Chip Mocha Smoothie by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Latte by Meal Planning Magic
- Banana Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Cappuccino Overnight Oats by Pies and Plots
- Cardamom-Crumb Coffee Cake by Wholistic Woman
- Coconut & Coffee Gluten Free Scones by Caroline’s Cooking
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Breakfast Bites by Beauty and the Beets
- Whole Wheat Pecan Crumb Cake by Family Around The Table
- Best Coffee Frosting by My World Simplified
- Chocolate Chip Mocha Brownies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Chocolate Coffee Nut Bark by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Coffee Vanilla Ice Cream Pie by Moore or Less Cooking
- Cold Brew Affogato by Helpful Homemade
- Eiskaffee (German Coffee with Ice Cream) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Espresso Brownie Cupcake Sundaes by A Mind Full Mom
- Mocha Cake with Mocha Rum Icing by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Mocha Layer Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mocha Panna Cotta with Mascarpone Cream by The Crumby Cupcake
- NCR Cookies by Girl Abroad
- No Bake Mocha Cheesecake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Polish Black Cake with Whipped Mocha frosting by Hardly A Goddess
- Sweet Cream Affogato by The Redhead Baker
- Coffee and Garlic Rubbed Pork Chops by Casa de Crews
- Salmon-Mandarin Salad with Asian Vinaigrette & Coffee Dressing by Asian In America
- Sticky Coffee Chicken by Food Lust People Love
Are you ready to make Chocolate Chip Mocha Brownies?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.