Love cheesecake? No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert – creamy, rich, delicious and is so easy to whip together for a barbecue or any get together.
This post and this No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake were created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples if I wanted to use them by some of the sponsor companies but as always all opinions are 100% mine and I was under NO obligation to use anything.
This is one of our favorite desserts to make. So super easy and everyone always oohs and ahhs as they take bites. I am always handing out the recipe for this one. I don’t even remember where or how this recipe was born, we’ve been making it so long. I think it came from a lot of different places, but one thing I can tell you for sure – it’s AWESOME and every bite tastes like the heart of summer.
Even staring at these photos is making my mouth water. I love a slice of this with a hot cup of coffee in the morning. Yes, I eat cheesecake for breakfast. haha I rarely eat breakfast, just coffee – but have a No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake in my refrigerator, and I’m pretty much done for. 🙂
How gorgeous is this? My family had the hardest time waiting while I photographed it. And once we all had a piece we wanted another, and another! So stinkin’ good!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
Pies of Summer:
- Mini Blueberry Pie from Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Pie from Daily Dish Recipes
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Cookies & Cream Mini Bundt Cakes from Me and My Pink Mixer
- Chocolate Malted Milkshake Cake from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Layered Strawberry Shortcake from Southern From Scratch
No Bake Treats:
- Blueberry Cheesecake Chimichangas from Home Sweet Homestead
- Lemon Cheesecake with Lemon Curd Topping from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Caramel Heath Ricotta Cheesecake Bars from The Whimsy One
- Banana Pudding Cake from A Blender Mom
- Blueberry French Toast Shortcakes from For the Love of Food
- Apple Dumplings from Jen Around the World
- Cinnamon Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread from The Spiffy Cookie
- Blueberry Cobbler from Bowl Me Over
Let’s make this No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheescake
- 2 packages, 20 long crackers graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons Land O Lakes butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
- 2 8- ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3 cups fresh Rainer brand blueberries, divided
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons water, divided
- Using a blender or food processor, process the graham crackers until they are very fine crumbs.
- Pour the crumbs into a bowl and stir in the butter and sugar until everything is well combined.
- In a large 9" springform pan or an OXO pie dish press the crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides. Flatten with a glass. Place in the freezer for about 10-20 minutes to chill.
- Using an electric mixer on medium high, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and beat until well combined. Beat in the lemon juice, lemon zest and lemon extract, again beating until completely incorporated.
- Pour the filling in the prepared crust. Smooth the top and cover with plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator about 3 hours or until firm.
- Make Blueberry sauce for top. In small bowl, mix the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water together. Set aside.
- Place 1 1/2 cups blueberries into a small saucepan, add 4 tablespoons water, sugar and lemon juice. Heat over medium heat until the mixture boils and then blueberries begin to burst, stir frequently. Add the bowl of dissolved cornstarch and allow the mixture to come to a boil again. Allow to boil hard for about 30 seconds to 1 minute stirring constantly. Lower heat and then add the other 1 1/2 cups of blueberries. Simmer until your sauce has reached desired consistency. Allow to cool to room temp.
- Spread over chilled cheesecake and serve! YUM
Welcome to the first #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re so glad that you’ve joined us for this week long event of desserts and giveaways. You’re going to love what we have in store for you.
There are 25 amazing bloggers participating in this year’s event! Throughout the week we’ll be share tons of fantastic summer dessert recipes with you. With over 70 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving one winner a $100 Willimas Sonoma Gift Card OR a $100 Sur la Table! Winner of prize #1 gets to pick which gift card they would like!
Prize #2 — Rainier Fruit is giving one winner a Pie dish, Cherry Pitter, Serving Spatula, Pinch Bowls, Pie Carrier! Everything you need to make the perfect cherry or blueberry pie!
Prize #3– OXO is giving one winner an 8 Piece Glass Bake, Serve & Store Set.
OXO Glass Bakeware is made of thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass, which means it can go from freezer to oven without the need to thaw. The OXO 8 Piece Glass Bake, Serve & Store Set is the perfect partner for all of your baking adventures. The Set includes a Glass 3 Qt Baking Dish, Glass 2 Qt Baking Dish, Glass Loaf Pan, Glass Pie Plate, 1 Cup Round SNAP Container, and 2 Cup Round SNAP Container.
Prize #4 — Adam’s Extract is giving one winner a Pyrex with baking utensils and 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Pure Lemon, Almond, Peppermint and Vanilla.
Prize #5 — General Mills Cereal is giving one winner 4 boxes of cereal, 2 Big G Cereal character bowls, 2 Big G Cereal character , 2 “Good Morning” spoons, 2 Cheerios tumblers with straws 1 long-sleeve Cereal Character hooded t-shirt, 1 short-sleeve Cereal Character t-shirt.
Prize #6 — Land O’Lakes is giving one winner a branded insulated tote with a stainless steel water bottle, two mugs with cocoa mix, a dish towel and coasters.
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older.. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 24th until July 30th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterwards and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Rainier Fruit, OXO, Adam’s Extract, Land O’Lakes and General Mills Cereal! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.