Love cheesecake? No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert – creamy, rich, delicious and is so easy to whip together for a barbecue or any get together.
This post and this No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake were created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples if I wanted to use them by some of the sponsor companies but as always all opinions are 100% mine and I was under NO obligation to use anything.
This is one of our favorite desserts to make. So super easy and everyone always oohs and ahhs as they take bites.
I am always handing out the recipe for this one. I don’t even remember where or how this recipe was born, we’ve been making it so long.
I think it came from a lot of different places, but one thing I can tell you for sure – it’s AWESOME and every bite tastes like the heart of summer.
Even staring at these photos is making my mouth water. I love a slice of this with a hot cup of coffee in the morning.
Yes, I eat cheesecake for breakfast. haha
I rarely eat breakfast, just coffee – but have a No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake in my refrigerator, and I’m pretty much done for. 🙂
How gorgeous is this? My family had the hardest time waiting while I photographed it.
And once we all had a piece we wanted another, and another! So stinkin’ good!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
Pies of Summer:
- Mini Blueberry Pie from Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Cookies & Cream Mini Bundt Cakes from Me and My Pink Mixer
- Lemon Cheesecake with Lemon Curd Topping from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Caramel Heath Ricotta Cheesecake Bars from The Whimsy One
- Blueberry French Toast Shortcakes from For the Love of Food
- Cinnamon Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread from The Spiffy Cookie
- Blueberry Cobbler from Bowl Me Over
If you love cheesecake recipes, you might love these too…
- Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
- Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
- Caramel Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory Recipe
- Chocolate Cinnamon Cheesecake
- Grasshopper Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Welcome to the first #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife.
We’re so glad that you’ve joined us for this week long event of desserts and giveaways. You’re going to love what we have in store for you.
There are 25 amazing bloggers participating in this year’s event! Throughout the week we’ll be share tons of fantastic summer dessert recipes with you.
With over 70 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite!
Let’s make this No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheescake
- 20 graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3 cups blueberries divided
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons water divided
- Using a blender or food processor, process the graham crackers until they are very fine crumbs.
- Pour the crumbs into a bowl and stir in the butter and sugar until everything is well combined.
- In a large 9″ springform pan or an OXO pie dish press the crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides. Flatten with a glass. Place in the freezer for about 10-20 minutes to chill.
- Using an electric mixer on medium high, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and beat until well combined. Beat in the lemon juice, lemon zest and lemon extract, again beating until completely incorporated.
- Pour the filling in the prepared crust. Smooth the top and cover with plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator about 3 hours or until firm.
- Make Blueberry sauce for top. In small bowl, mix the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water together. Set aside.
- Place 1 1/2 cups blueberries into a small saucepan, add 4 tablespoons water, sugar and lemon juice. Heat over medium heat until the mixture boils and then blueberries begin to burst, stir frequently. Add the bowl of dissolved cornstarch and allow the mixture to come to a boil again. Allow to boil hard for about 30 seconds to 1 minute stirring constantly. Lower heat and then add the other 1 1/2 cups of blueberries. Simmer until your sauce has reached desired consistency. Allow to cool to room temp.
- Spread over chilled cheesecake and serve! YUM